Spoopy day 17

Woke up and made a crap load of sinful vines.
"Who are you?"
"I'm slim shady yes I'm the real shady!"
"Who are you?"
"I'm your mother fucking conscience."

And my personal favourite is that scene in the last episode of axis powers when Britain confused Canada for 'merica and instead of saying "duh, 'e is Canada!" France just shouted "it's ke$ha!"
Then I was at the neighbours on the interwebs for most of the day. I also watched a lot of blue exorcist.
So my mom picked the grad photo she wanted to order and it just had to be the one where I was making the face like the "you don't say." Guy. Jeez mom. Why?
Whatever. It's her choice. If you want your daughter making meme faces than so be it.
Also I read more Kuroshitsuji online bc that's how I roll.
RAWR!
Tanaka is bad assed.
Hetalia 30 day challenge:
Character I'd want to Cosplay as?
Obviously you know I'm going for Roma and Kiku (which I've made the decision to dress in a trench coat and sell yaoi to people in dark corners. It'll be a hoot)
But what I would totally Cosplay if I wasn't uncomfortable with contacts is Britain. I've got the eyebrows for it and seeing as I hang around the whovian gang at Animaritime I could totally have some killer pics of me fangirling over the doctor.
Anyway I believe I have to make another challenge for myself so I'll write it later. I've got novel work to do.