September 21st, 2015

Like I said so many times before, birthdays suck.
My best friend sent me a nice message on facebook and my cousin called me "chickadee." Which made me think of red velvet pancakes and that made me snigger because I'm Hetalian trash.
Then my Spanish friend drew me this adorable picture which hopefully attached itself but I don't know.
I am finally confirmed to visit my mentor on Wednesday. It's about time.
Hm.
What else....?
Hetalia 30 day challenge: day four
I would go shopping with France. France is the best person to shop with. (He probably has lots of $$$)

Okay... So Big Bang theory isn't fucking on tonight. Wtf ctv? Is the voice really that fucking important. Fuck the fuck off CTV. Like seriously. This was the only thing I had to look forward to today. Thanks for ruining my fucking birthday. Fuck the voice. Cancel it. I'm gonna protest to destroy it. Yep. It's the voice's fault for taking up too much television time. Piece of shit reality shows. God. I'll have Gotham but Gotham is really only good for the penguin and cat woman and the riddler. Also Sean pertwee.
I
Really
Need
To
Watch
The
Magician's
Apprentice

Maybe TvIDs will work at school now. Instagram does.
I'm fucking pissed right now. Like, this is bullshit. God. I want to strangle somebody. Any volunteers.

Both the attack ads from the NDP, the ones for both Harper and Trudeau bring up the hair of the candidates. What is this? The entire Canadian election is based off hair. Wtf kind of country do I live in?

Okay. Bbt is on now. And it is the season premier. Yuuuusssss.

I just hate my life so much. My brother came in from fixing his bike and asked me to help him but he's impatient and forced me to come out. And it was dark so I could barely see and the instructions he was giving me were contradictory and unclear and then he started calling me dumb and antisocial and saying that I won't amount to much and he ruined the drawing I did with his greasy hands and I can't stop crying and I just want to run away from home and never see him again because he does nothing but abuse me. I can't breathe anymore. The cold weather outside made my cold worse. He kept telling me that I should kill myself and that I was nothing but a burden to my family and I can't take it anymore. I just want him to get out of my life. Happy ducking birthday to me.