Later

So on the way home mom was like "get ready, were switchin'" and I was like "waaaah?!" Then she's like. "Ur drivin'" so I got to drive halfway home...well, three quarters of the way...I was doing pretty good except we came up to one turn and I was kinda more concerned about turn signals than slowing down so we almost sorta went off the road. There was literally nobody behind us. What is wrong with me?!!!!
Anyhow, my quick action with the brakes kinda saved our life's. *bows* yeah. Hm.
The other two turns, the one into our road and the one into our driveways went smoothly though.
Also, we were in moms truck so...ahem...massive. I haven't driven that thing since we went haying a year ago and mom decided "this kid has no upper body strength! Let's give her something easier to do!" Thanks mom.
Anyway. We survived and I think I did pretty good.
Did I mention it's like night time (past driving curfew technically but shhhh) I was driving for, like, an hour. Half the time I was trying to keep the smile off my face so mom didn't think I was actually enjoying it.  News flash! I did!
So now I'm really hoping mom didn't add this story to her library Cuz if she found out I had fun...oh sweet kira I'd hate to think what would happen.
Anyhow, I'm worth tf out and hungry so I'm gonna get a snack and go to bed. Nighty night.