August 29th, 2015

So today was spent mostly in the water or in the hammock writing Fanfiction and chilling. Maple warriors is coming along. It's maybe half over and I have definite plans for the ending. I might even write a prequel but I've got to set a view goal. It's at 427 so maybe....600.
No that's too low.

700

That's more like it.

So 700 views on Maple Warriors and we'll see about how fast views on Aftermath come out before I write a prequel.

All I know is that Canada likely won't be in it but Germany will. It'll be Gerita. And maybe Aushun but idk.

Maybe Pruhun but then they break up by the end. *japan voice* We sharr see. 

I had this ladybug on me with a dent in his shell and he was slow so I saw a bright red one and I was like "two motherfucking ladybugs y'all."
So I got the red one on me and it went right for the yellow dented one and I was like "hell no. U ain't mating on me you little shit." so I flicked them off and now I feel bad.
Welcome to Canada.

The day is still young so I'll catch YA later.

-having a slightly better vaycay, Shick.

I saw this eagle not too far from me and the sucker was huge. It was hella cool. He was standing on a tree branch and looking for fish and I guess it was amazing. I watched him for a while until he moved outa sight.

That other writer girl is here but we haven't really found a way to strike up a conversation so it's kinda awkward.
She has cool hair though and her fashion sense is cool.
Hmm

K bye.

Apparently it wasn't an eagle it was an osprey.
all birds look alike to me. Do I look like David Suzuki to you? No. I do not.

He did I end up between two smokers???

Writer girl left because she has a migraine.
She seems to be a lot like me but that unfortunately means shy.

My uncle poured booze on my little baby feets. How dare he. Gasp.