Nov 26

Today was unexpected and eventful. We had this job fair trip where we had to go to another high school and look at colleges. Then we went to the agricultural college and toured there. They had this little tropical garden place and a turtle lived there. We went to the barns and looked at the cows and one of the kids asked if the cows were eating sawdust and I was like "it looks like my moms cooking." And then I was like real quick "just kidding. My mom is an exquisite cook." But that got some laughs.
Anyway...I had a good time. We had pizza for lunch and then we bussed back to our own school.
When I got home I read until mom left with my bro and then went out to drive my car. But instead of just driving it in and around its parking place I went behind the burn pile and the mini barn and then realized my bro's 4 wheeler was there so I drove into the back yard and turned in there.

Last night I drew a pic of a young Nigel Thornberry having the sex with a velociraptor and I laughed for five minutes. Omg.

I worked like an entire hour in this fucking drawing and right when I was saving it the program shit down and I lost it hajfiwvjesjsvjajdhdhsjsbjsjshshsooodjvdbdjsndbdjhsghsjsjsvshsjsbdjdbdbdhsjsbsvdbshsvsbdbbdbdbdbdjdjsjsjsksnsnjsnsnshshhekdkfbbkzgjfJfFjfjfjsistjfssjtksgjzfjdsskghzfjsfsitstktsdkydgosfusgustiwiteuttsisitsutaufwutfsutsuufsufssigteitwutwutieteieyiiydsgisgksjgjsfshsjhfgdiggsiigssfueutteutwjsgsjgethkdxbkbkxkxbhiddkhkdhjsgdguuseitwut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!