Dec 7th

So I just finished Sao II
;-;
We played floor hockey in gym and I was like "fuck the Canadian spirit I'm not risking my ankles on this one." Like seriously. A lot of the kids in my class are so fucking hardcore about hockey and it's sticks flying everywhere and they don't give a shit about the people who actually don't want to get injured.
But anyway I was sitting out and the other girl on my team who was sitting out is this judgemental snob so I just kinda thoughts about all the crazy comments and lines in my fics until I burst into laughter. I eventually made her so uncomfortable that she left to sit in the other team's bench. Haha. Fuck you, you hyperheterosexual hoe.
But I still continued laughing because good god some of the people who comment on my fics. And I was squealing and cooing because I started daydreaming about Sufin and Prucan and it was fucking amazing. Then I started singing unravel. Ftw.
Then in co-op I scrolled through the tumblr like a pro.
Then lunch there were people everywhere like ew.
And then i had sociology and in my free I tried downloading undertale but my laptop went ded and it cancelled the download so I didn't get it.
Sigh.
Tomorrow will work.
Anyhow we went to grandma's after school and had pizza then I went home and drew while watching Ellen and that's all. Ar revoir.
-Shick