Jan 25th

I
Did
Jack
Shit
Today
<3
I woke up god knows when and just lay in bed thinking up fanfic plots and shit. Then around 12 I got breakfast and once my mom left to pick my brother up from school (bc he has exams and I don't) I started a Noragami marathon in the living room.
When my mom got home she complained that the voices were annoying.  Funny, the other day she said she wouldn't mind anime if it was in English yet when it's in dub she still complains about it. Is there any medium with her? MAYBE IF MAIN CHARACTERS WEREN'T SO FUCKING ANNOYING GAH!
But then one time I was watching death note and she said the voices were too monotonous.
Yet she goes and watches those dumb southern American shows and all you can hear is that accent but super illiterate followed by repetitive gunshots and the unnecessary sexualization of lesbians. Like, can't we just have a cute lesbian couple that isn't making out all the time just to get the guy fans off. Pretty please. Doctor who did it well (I'm not talking Vastra and Jenny. I'm talking about those two old ladies in Gridlock. I loved them)
Gotham is bad for it. It's turning me off of the show quite a bit.
I've decided to make a cute lezbo couple in my novel for just that reason. Scott Westerfeld had one. BECAUSE HES A FUCKING GENIUS.
But anyway...keep an eye on Amelia and Sparrow for me okay. ;)
-Shick