September 8th, 2015

So I'm getting further into my sociology course online and it's harder than I thought. Most of it is, like, the hassle of logging into the computer system and then having to sit in the library where there are distractions. I just called the satellite guy and he said maybe Thursday. Yay.
ShamChat works at school so yay. I was doing that.
I was reading Shingeki no kyojin in co-op today and...um...almost had major feels in class. I love this manga.
Also the other day....forgot to mention...World Series dub is out on kissanime. Guess who's gonna rematch that. Maybe it'll be out on pirate bay too. Shhh. I didn't say anything about pirate bay. Nothing at all.
Hm.
I had a laughing session in the middle of the gym today because I'm insane and my nerves are shot.
Um
My mouth tastes funny
I started a black butler rp and grell was defiling William with a chainsaw.
I told you I always play grell right?
Yeah.
Crack Roleplayer right here. He also jizzed glitter just sayin.
What else?
I posted a reeeeally awesome vine edit today.
Yep
It was good
My cats meowing outside.
Shush kitty I'm trying to diary.
My toe hurts.
Dunno why
I'm gonna read more ATOT and possibly take a nap. Only got 4 hours of sleep last night.
This'll be posted tonight instead of the next day because we're going somewhere at six.
Hm.
Ne ne mama can I have some wine?
Ne ne mama ne ne papa
Doesn't matter what I do I'll never forget
The taste of bolonese won't get out of my head
Draw a circle
That's the earth
Draw a circle
That's the earth
Draw a circle
That's the earth
I am
Hetalia