August 9th, 2015

It's still kind of early but I'm on my way to a friend's house right now and they have internet so I thought I might write my entry now. I woke up at eleven and helped with some house work. Then I watched fairy tail, Toradora, and Fruits Basket some. I discovered that Eric Vale voice acts for Yuki so...I guess he has talent. I've heard him do three completely separate voices so far that I know of. And he's the head writer on OHSHC. Mom made cookies and I burnt my tongue on this fish fillet thing she made me. Ouch. It's raining badly so u don't think I'm gonna get a run in today but I think I'll be okay.
I didn't write at all last night. I don't know why. I just couldn't grasp myself. But I was thinking about it last night and I might know where this scene is going. Maybe tonight I'll do better.
So I think that's it. I hope my wattpad works today. It's doing this weird thing where it won't upload updates in my library. They really need to make this app more offline friendly.
Anyhow. Bye bye.
-The Invisible Mathew/TJM/Shick

Later:
I guess the internets not working here...oh well...

Later Later:
My Great Grandmother just died. I don't know how to feel. I never do in these situations.
I'm on my second iced coffee of the day and oh yeah...I got to drive a little in town and I did good except I'm still not a pro at shifting gears. And by that I mean, I suck at it. Also, we found the TV remote. It was under this towel I passed figuratively a thousand times. I thought I'd looked under it but I guess not. It's raining super hard but we're still gonna fix the satellite today. Yay! Back to school commercials. I just know that's what I'm getting.
See...I do forget to add stuff to my diary all the time. Such a dolt.
Au revoir for likely the last time today but I don't know....

Later Later Later:
I lied.
Moms visiting another friend and he's the kind of guy who always has guests so this guy came in and asked what I was reading and it happened to be a DenNor fanfiction so I had to explain it and the only thing I could say was "Gay Smut" and then had to explain how a Danish man and a Norwegian man live with a Swede, a Finn, and and Icelandic man and that the Swede and Finn bought a kid from Sealand which isn't really a country but......etc etc.
Long story short...my explanation flew right over everybody's head as usual. It's eight and I really have to get home soon but I'm polite and quiet. I wanna fix the satellite but it's pouring and dark so I guess I have to wait until tomorrow. Gött Mommy. Leave already. Sheesh.

Later later later later later....etc...
I totally wrote, like, super amazing for two hours straight. I included a really awesome chapter on the character's sexualities and their political situations and I guess all I wrote, like, four pages in two hours and totally made up for lost time yesterday. I'm so proud of myself.
That is all for today.

You get the point
Yeah...it's 1:42 so technically it's tomorrow but I still have to write this....
Apparently there are no Snakes in Newfoundland. None. I know where I'm gonna move.
Although....I might pick up some freak accent...them Newfoundlanders are infectious....and I will probably get eaten by a moose..:.no wait.,,,that's Cape Bretton. Yeah...Nova Scotia.
I don't know. I mean, I really should sleep.
Also...I discovered that the Hidey Hinder of Dagger woods isn't just something The Stanfields made up for a song. It's a legit demon that lurks around Antigonish. That is so spooky. I love ghost stories I'm totally pumped. Woo hoo!!!!!!!
Now that's all for today. I promise.
Later.
Just kidding.