September 2nd, 2015

"Did you really spend your last day of summer vacation lying in bed and reading manga?"

Yep.

So, since it's the last day of summer here's the recap:

The last week of June I spent at my best friend's house. I was on the Internet and hanging out with my bestie the entire time. I even walked to the beach with her.
Then at the end of the week we went to a convention. I was the Cheshire Cat, The Master, and then a fem Ninth Doctor. I made a friend who was also asexual and we both liked Scott Westerfeld. She was dressed as Alice on the first day so de was all like "hey look here's my cat." and I was like "meow."

Then I went home two days after the con ended. I spent the next little while offline and completely alone.

I mostly watched anime and got into Attack on Titan, Fruits Basket, Tokyo ghoul and more. I had marathon after marathon. Then I was puppy sitting for a while and downloaded some manga and I have been reading that for a while. I also wrote various Hetalia fan fictions including Out There Somewhere, The Dark And Hollow Pastas and We Have History Together.
I went to the cottage last weekend and that's really been it. I hope the school wifi can support wattpad tomorrow. I have shit to post. It won't let me update my library however and that makes me très mal.
Also I have a shit ton of vines to post. Maybe I'll get to go to the neighbours house soon to post them. School doesn't support that either. Stupid school. I can always walk to the library tho...it has free wifi. I know Cuz I spent the day there once when my mentor had to drop me off earlier.
And they don't mind kids going up to the loft and spending time there just for the Internet. So I can always stop by at lunch as long as I'm back to school in time.
Hmm.
Well. That's the recap of my summer.

Days until birthday: 19

Days until Doctor Who: 17