Later

I got home and packed up for the cottage and then I just turned off the lights turned on some sad music and just curled up under my comforter and started crying. I just feel really super oppressed and it's really hard on me. There's always something blocking my way no matter where I want to go or what I want to do. The only pathway that's not blocked is one where I die alone and am forced to take shit from other people until I die. And after that nobody's gonna remember me or anything. I'm just kinda there, existing. I don't know what to do. And I'm trying to be quiet about my tears but my nose is all stuffed up and hard to breathe so I have to breathe through my mouth but when I breathe through my mouth I make noise.  Maybe I should stop breathing altogether. Just let myself pass out from oxygen deprivation and then sleep for a few hours and forget about everything. I'm really anxious about going back to school now. My internet friends are ignoring me so what's the point of going to school for the Internet? I just want to hide in my bedroom for the rest of my life and screw around, wasting my life. It's not like anybody's gonna miss me if I just seclude myself in there.
Anyway I think I'm done rambling. Nobody's reading this anyway so why bother.