September 24th, 2015

Apparently the reason I've been so moody the last couple of days is because the womb monster came back to visit. Yep. It's 7am so you can totally expect more duh.

Alright so a lot of my day was spent drawing out the new cover for We Have History Together. We had a sub in co-op who said it looked good. I almost finished it but my laptop battery was getting low so I saved it and came back to it on my free Cuz the bio room has outlets in all the desks. It's finished but I have to get it on the computer. Roleplaying was hardcore today. What was a two person rp for months is now a four person RP. Between sam and I this Shizz'll last forever.
What else?
I don't think there's anything.
Oh yeah the vine I posted got a lot of hype over Wednesday.

Hetalia 30 day challenge:
Character I have the most in common with?
Sometimes it's Canada. I'm cute. I'm invisible. I'm Canadian. More often I am like Romano. Fight me on it you damn Spanish bastard. I also have his complexion.
Then I'm like Prussia. An annoying little awesome fuck who doesn't give a shit what people think. And I am awesome!!!! Kesesesese.
And finally...Sealand. I have a bit heart and friendship and I just want to be one of the big guys YA know? So I'm them four.

So...Francis's name isn't pronounced as Bonney-foy like we all thought. It's pronounced Bon Fwah. I learned that from TheSeerOfDoom 
And that got me thinking....
The 2p!s have the same last name as their 1p! Right?
So that means....
Francois Bonnefoy
It
Rhymes.
IM in tears.
This is quality.

Brother: you know it's funny. You like ke$ha so much but she stands for everything that you hate.

Me: ...
...
...
What the fuck does that even mean?
What does she stand for that I hate?

Brother: *silence*

That's what I thought bitch.

Ke$ha is all about loving yourself and not caring what other people think. You little shit. He doesn't get her. Idiot.

So my neighbour just died. hm. So many deaths.
Now the kids are staying over.