Spoopy Day 25

ATOT all day long. Literally all day. Nothing else happened.
I'm still screaming over Marco but isn't everybody.

I drew that picture last night ^^^
Aw right?
So anyway...school tomorrow yay.
Um.

Challenge thingy:
Five social media sights you're most active on?
Wattpad
Tumblr
Vine
Kik
Ifunny.

Geeking used to be on that list but not so much anymore.
You can find me on all of the above with the username Shickzander but I also have another tumblr: zheinvisiblemathew and currently for the month of October I'm spoopzander on ifunny.

So it looks like I'm supposed to go in ONCE AGAIN to get my Romano Cosplay on Tuesday but it's the last chance I get before the dance in Thursday and I still don't have a backup costume and don't feel like tearing my room apart like I did last year and the year before that and the year before that. EVERY FUCKING HOLIDAY THIS YEAR AS SUCKED.
Right from New Years. Mom worked so me and the bro did the countdown from the radio but we didn't know what else to do so I went to bed but he decided he had to keep the radio on at full blast so I didn't get to sleep until two in the morning.
And then forget about Valentine's Day and Easter. We don't even celebrate those in the first place. The first of July my brother was being a dick so mom just left us at home and we didn't do anything. My entire summer sucked. You already know about my stupid birthday. Thanksgiving was meh and now Halloween's ducking ruined for me too. I had to fucking ask to go to that party. I just know I won't feel welcome there at all. I just want to cry. Is nothing fun anymore?
That dance, too. It was supposed to be my last Halloween dance before graduation, meaning my last Halloween dance ever. And now I'm considering ditching it completely. Yep. Definitely not going to the dance. My last one. I'm probably gonna regret it. I don't even want to go to prom either. No date. The dresses I have no longer fit bc my boobs are too big. I'm gonna regret that one big time too but what's the point of prom if you don't even have friends. I'm probably just gonna text the whole time.
Yep. Go to prom just to text. Sounds good.
I actually might do that. Go in my dollar store sundress and spend the whole time texting in the corner. At least then I'd be with my real friends.
I'm not even getting proper writing done anymore because I'm so stressed. God I hope Tuesday works out. If not I'm making mom skip work Wednesday and drive me all the way to that army surplus store in Elmsdale, an hour away. That's what you get for having unreliable friends. I told mom fucking ages ago to start on making the chibi Roma outfit fuckig ages ago but, as usual, she said "you have plenty of time." Does one day look like plenty of time to you. Because that's what it's gonna turn into. Jesus mom.
Why can't we live somewhere where there's an actual Cosplay shop instead of just fucking trees? Jesus.
I think I'm gonna go back to shitting my way through my crappy novel now. Bye, non existent reader.

Finally got my tooth fixed. At least something went right in this existence.