Halloween Day one.

Sleepy hollow is back tonight! Time to curse at the tv and scream and be relatively happy in general.
Peacocks keep snakes away. I am so getting one.
October first.
You know what that means.
SPOOPY TIME!!!!!!
Let's get spoopy.
Vote for the skeleton army.
Ignore for the fuckbois.
Dawn your armour and join us!!!
SPOOPY!!!!!!!!!🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

I'll update you all on sleepy hollow later.

So I was talking with my Russian friend on Kik today and I taught her about the interment camps and how Canadians kept Germans as slaves during the war and didn't free them until two years after it ended and she was like "I'm Russian. My country did worse." And I was like "bieber." And she was all "okay. You win." Great convo.

Hetalia thirty day challenge:
Character I wouldn't mind being roommates with? Well I learned from beautiful world that Japan is pleasant. Really me and him would prob watch anime all day and get jack shit done so it's like my normal life except with friends.

In gym we had to do this thing where we made a collage of fifteen leaders and I swear over half of them were from anime and there was one picture of me in there. I'm fucking amazing.

I'm so pumped I'm gonna pee myself.
Abbie got a haircut!!!!!
And now she's in quantico like she planned.
Oh my Gött!!! Hell yes.
And icabod got a haircut too!!!
The changes!!!!
Seriously going to pee myself.
I miss his ponytail tho....
Dem arms tho....
Damn Tom is making me heterosexual.
I'm liking Ikky's cell mate.
Hayehsnejehegajaowbsgsjsnshsbsnjshshshshsusbshsusbsjisbsvshshshshshshshsgshsusushshsushsueywjushsjsusjsjshdhshwbskdhdhjsjshshshudhsushwushsbshsgshaksjsgsgsuevgatsgshshshsjsj
*explodes from excitement*
He's got his little uniform gahhhhh yes!!
Abbie: *after icabod's speech* you wanna stay with your new pals?
Icabod: heck no.
Suuuu happy.
Effects got ten times better.
Crane on a plane. Omg.
Now that Katrina is gone I'm kinda shipping Ichabbie but I swear if I see more Nick this season I'm gonna ship that twice as hard. Nick and Ichabod are meant to be.
Abbie's bad ass levels are twice as high.
We're only just at the theme song omg.
Two new villians and Jennie is gunna be back boo yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*reads Tokyo ghoul during commercial break*
Operation anaconda
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got beards Hun.
A stray monster didn't get the war ending memo. Omg.
Okay but I like supernatural but this is still way better. I'm way more sleepywholock than superwholock.
Aww they're loosing their hq and  heartbroken.
Jennie's here!!!!!!
Loving this new villain. Wait she's not a villain just an obsessive gardener. Jk.
Oh no another commercial break.
Ooooooooo Betsy Ross and Ichabod.
I ship it.
Woah cannon already!!!!
Damn.
Oh god Ichabod in a colonial restaurant correcting all the historical inaccuracies. I missed this show so much.
Bobble head Ben Franklin
Ichabod: at least they got something right.
Sass.
Omg this lady is trippy. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
The poor people reading this who don't watch Sleepy Hollow though........
Sorry guys. This is gonna go on for a while.
Doctor who popped up on a shomi preview. Both Tennant and Smith and now I'm screaming bc I have severe fangirl disease.
That demon is hella creapy.
Guys don't hire Abbie Mills. You'll probably be killed by a demon. I mean...Corbin...and Irving....and that FBI dude.
Last night I was putting Google eyes over the eyes on the characters in Tokyo ghoul and I don't know if I said that already but it brings me great joy and I'm probably going to hell for those sins.
This election commercial tho...
"Higher taxes for Trudeau, lower taxes for Harper." Bitch please. Harpers ruling now and our taxes are hella high so fuck off with your lies. Jennie is like bae.
Ichabod: we need to draw it away.
Jennie: shoots the monster
Monster: *turns*
Icabod: ...
...
...
That worked.

Yuuuuuuussssss
Acadian reference.
Hells yeh
I think I'm gonna do this every week.
Sorry non sleepy hollow fans. Maybe you should watch the show and then you can join in.
Her name is Pandora.
*makes doctor who reference*
Gaaaaaaaahhh.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt. The ending.
Now I have to go to bed.
See you tomorrow....but since it's Friday you won't get the entry until Monday probably.