Dec 21st

So I was thinking "alright, bestie won't be at church and we won't be sleep deprived so I'll get to hang out with her all day." 

Well....no. 

She had these church friends over for a get together thing that they were planning for months so they were down in the living room while me and her sister hung out upstairs watching supernatural because we're socially awkward and I didn't want to butt in on her socialization. 

So we watched four episodes of season 2 but she fell asleep and is still sleeping because she kinda doesn't have a sleep schedule and we eventually went downstairs at some point to get food and hot chocolate. 

So I spent my day with my internet friends, which wasn't so bad but it's what I normally did anyway. 

So me and my waifu got officially engaged. I was the proposer. I updated my status on facebook and confused a bunch of people. And then we announced our wedding and kinda bonded in our group chat which was nice. 

But anyway, I leave tomorrow at three and don't think I'll get much time to spend with her then, which is sad. But I still had a good time and socialized and stuff which is great news because it means I'm still capable of it. I kinda thought that I wouldn't be able to socialize with anybody ever after being surrounded by assholes for so long. I thought I'd lost the ability to hold a conversation. But nope. I'm absolutely fine. It's just that I can't chat with these people who don't care about me. 

I also spent a looooooong time on tumblr today. 

Like way too much. 

;-;

I'm gonna go play undertale some and then try to write because my internet friends are offline. Au Revoir. 

-Shick.