August 22, 2015

I was up all night last night writing and reading fanfiction. Then I passed out at eight and woke up at one. My mom left for the weekend to visit someone around Halifax so I'm home alone. Normal kids would throw a party but I just wandered around the house talking to myself and getting big zhe feels from Unravel. Damn song.
I made another vine or two and I've gotten well into the sequel for maple warriors. It's gonna be my first sequel on a serious fanfic so it better be good.
The closer it gets to my birthday, the more anxious I get. I really like being sixteen and the older I get the more I feel like I've been wasting my life. Also I was making anklets out of yarn and the colours accidentally turned into the Italian flag. So I was making some for my right leg and I used red, white, and black like on Sealand's flag. Next I'm going for a black and white and red and white for my arms so that my limps can each represent my favourite hetalia characters. Canada, Prussia, Romano, Sealand. My hair is reeeeeeally bothering me. I have to get it cut one of these days. Damn it. I'm like Rapunzel or something. Anyway, I finally got another one-shot written for Requested Hetalia Fanfics. I'm also breaking away from Hetalia in it too. I wrote it as a RonGrell by mistake and now I have to change some things.
Off to do that and write as well bye and whatever cya.