Dec 31st

Last day of 2015? Holy shit.
Anyway, I drew another pic for a request and then cleaned the house. My moms throwing a New Years party but I'm in my room :) alone :) like always :)
I've got too much work on my novel to do anyway. I wanted to be finished by today but that didn't happen at all. Maybe I'll write early. Yeah. 7:45 to 10:00. That'll do it.
Only a few scenes left. Wish me luck.
Also I cut my leg shaving and it's been snowing like crazy but I don't have any snow boots :(
Bye.

It's 9:00 and I'm still in my room and I'm kinda crying a bit because the past year is hitting me and it was so fucking hard on me. The satellite is broken again too. Fucking thing. Mom said she wasn't paying the guy again if we can't fix it again. And we all know what happened the last time I asked my family to fix it.
Anyway I can't really do anything tonight but I'm trying. I have to finish writing but I just can't. I'm gonna go try again. Wish me luck.
I miss my internet friends. I mean my only friends.

The new year was rung in drawing 2p! Canada and listening to really outdated music on the radio. They even forgot to do the count down. 12:00 came ten minutes ago. stupid ecfm. Whatever.

It's 3:00 am and somebody came in to chill with me. She was showing me pictures of her dog and stuff. Anyway. That was fun at least.
(And finally somebody who actually closes my door right)

Yeah. Apparently New Years parties are funner after 3 because a drunk girl gave me life advice and hugged me more times than I have been hugged in a month (and that's coming from somebody who goes to conventions) and I also played a bit of guitar. I am so tired. Time for shickky to go to bed.