Moment#4

°Chloe Armel°

Okay.I got "distracted" but can you blame me for that?.How can i remember my task when he attacks me with such toe-curling kisses.

I smiled and touched my lips which were still swollen from you-know-what.

"Yo!"

My hand flew to my chest when i heard two voices beside me.Yeah,i always flew to La La land when Reece's lips touched mine.

"Hey guys",i greeted the twins.Jake and Jayden had appeared out of nowhere and they were walking beside me now.The twins looked exactly alike but Jake has a scar right above his eyebrow,thank god for that.

Both of them were looking at me with their eyesbrows raise.What-did i have something on my face?.

"What?",i asked in an annoyed voice,finally getting frustrated with their stares.

"Your lips-"

"Did you suck Reece's lips-"

Oh my god.

"Guys!",i hissed,my face turning into tomato.I clutched my books to my chest as if my life depended on them.

Everyone was looking at them as if they own the whole school.They always had a carefree air around them which always pulled other people in.A guy was walking towards us with a mohak style,with basketball in his hands.He was rolling it and doing some real cool tricks with it.

When he was passing beside us,Jake snatched the ball from his hands ,the guy merely said "Dude!" and walked away.Jake started to roll the ball on the tip of his finger.

I shook my head,"That was mean,Jake."

"I was born mean."

"You mean WE."

We were walking in the corridor now which was totally deserted,our footsteps were echoing all the way.

"Answer this.What's a dog favourite subject?",Jayden asked,grinning from ear to ear.

"Whatever is your favourite.",i retorted back,smirking.

"Nice try,Armel.Come on answer now.",Jay said going puppy eyes on me.

They knew it always worked on poor ol' Chloe.

Jay snatched the ball from Jake's grip,who ended up having a sour face,and begin to roll it on his back.

"I don't know.",i said in a dejected voice.

"And you're in APP classes.",Jake said in a scolding tone.

"Jeez,it's easy Chloe.",Jay said,zipping his jacket up.

"Well.what is it.?",i asked dryly.

"Dog-raphy.",both replied in sync.

Wow.How could have i ever survive without knowing that?.

Both of then bumped their fists behind my back.

"Soo,"Jack said nudging my shoulder,"we have a message."

I stopped in my tracks and glanced up at them.They had a serious expression on their faces.

"From who.?"

Jay leaned down towards me,his voice dropped down a few notched when he said,"From the dark side."

Riiiiiight.

"Reece said to meet him at his place.I have no idea what he wanna say to ya.",Jake said,kicking the ball now.

I nodded with a confused face.We walked the rest of the way in silence ,my head jumbling up in all sorts of thoughts and the twins bickering with each other.

×××××××××

I opened the door,the boxing ring in the middle of the area greeted me.There were weights and other gym appliances,then boxing bag where Reece was standing with his back to me.He wasn't touching the bag,he was just standing there with his hands curled into fists at his sides.All his strong muscles were tensed.I frowned over that.I always found him either boxing or beating the crap out of the boxing bag.

"What took you so long?.",his cold voice took me off guard.

"I-i was-"

"You were what!",he snapped and i jumped back because he had never ever snapped at me.

Never.

I was still shocked,my jaw was literally hitting the floor.He took a deep breath,his back muscles flexed with that and ran a hand in his hair as if wanted to rip each hair out.

Finally my vocal cords responded to my command.

"Reece? ,are you okay?what happend-"

"SHIT!",his angery voice boomed around me and that's when a POW like sound blasted in my ear.

His hand had punched the bag with full force,the bag swinged back.

I dropped my bag on the floor and made my way into the ring.Now,we looked like opponents.

I stood there with my mouth shut while he collected his emotions.Ten minutes passed with him having his back to me,with me standing like an idiot.

"I'm sorry.",he said in rough voice,"I'm sorry for scaring you.",he said in a voice full of remorse.My heart melted in seconds.

"It's okay. . .jerk"

His deep laugh warmed up my heart,lifting my mood automatically.Finally he turned around,folding his hands across his hard chest,his hair falling in his green eyes,a smirk that i fell in love with formed on his face.

Beat.Beat.Beat.BEAT.

Yup,i was definately getting a heart attack.

"Can Armel fight with me?",he asked,looking extremely amused.

"I can but i won't-"

He started to make those stupid chicken voices,trying to provoke me.

"You want,but you can't",he said in arrogant voice.

"Listen,you jerk-"

"Ooooh,princess sweared ".

He was enjoying it, wasn't he?!.He wanted a reaction out of me.

"I don't want to ruin your pretty face.",i said in the same arrogant voice as his.

He whistled.

"Let's see,nerd.You won't even touch me."

Dear Lord. .

××××××××