(part 2)

Did he just...?

I watched as if in trance as he walked towards me with a lazy smirk on his face.

I was still absorbing his "sorry".

He stood directly infront of me and reached out,took my hand gently in his.I didn't have much time to register what he was doing before i saw him raise his hand to my face.

That rage,that dark fog,that hatred evaporated from those emerald eyes the second his skin touched mine.His eyes were-were literally glittering.I had this sudden urge to touch them..

"Don't even think about it.",he scolded ,still cupping my face.

I blushed hard,dropping my eyes to his shirt.Did i said it out loud?

He chuckled,

"Stop blushing so hard.You're burning my hand."

And i did.

Blushed even harder then before.

My gaze slid up to his red lips,his nose and then . .his closed eyes.He had a crooked smile on his face as if capturing this moment and then he opened his eyes again but this time his gaze didn't trap me like it had before.Instead i felt my heart begin to beat rapidly as butterflies danced in my stomach..

I reached up and touched his face.His hand left my face and held my hand to his face with his left hand while taking another step towards me and placed his right hand on my hip,pulling me to him...

When i was close enough to count each of his dusty black eyelashes,he let my hand drop but held my gaze with his..

He put his hand on my back and pulled me against him,resting his head on my shoulder..

"Reece..",i whispered trying so hard to keep myself from leaning into his warm body.It was hard to think,hard to breath,my thoughts kept slipping away before they fully formed..

"I'm sorry too . . for avoiding you"

He cut me off,his voice dark and rough as if it was just as much of a struggle for him to form words as it had been for me,

"No!.It wasn't your fault.It was mine..i-i lost control."

I felt his right hand creep up my back going around my neck,and his fingers joined his lips on my neck.They made my skin tingle where ever they touched.My whole body trembled and my heart was banging against my chest.

"You didn't even look at me,"his voice was steady as if he was suddenly calm.I could feel his lips move on my neck.

"Like you did.",i retorted back in an unsteady voice,trying to ignore the feeling of his fingers ghosting over the skin of my neck.

All of sudden his arms around me pinned me to him ,his grip on my frame tightned to the point where i couldn't distinguish my breath from his.

Slowly he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.I felt my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

My eyes slid closed as he moved his hand from my back and ran his fingers through my hair,letting him tilt my head to meet his mouth more fully.

He pulled back slighty,opening his mouth and letting his tongue run softly over my bottom lip before resting his forehead against mine..

He let his eyes travel over my flushed face as he tangled his fingers in my hair..

He leaned in to kiss me again,placing his hand on my neck to pull me closer. .where the last kiss had been feather like. .soft. .gentle. .this one was hard,passionate.

He held me to him,one hand on my back ,the other sliding up to cup my face. .

When he finally pulled away,i was breathless, his ragged breathing was the only sound around us.

I leaned my head against his chest,panting softly and gripped his shirt.His arms went around me,pulling me close to him,his chin was resting above my head.

He planted a soft kiss on my temple,breathing me in and leaving me wanting for more...

"I hope you know i hate you.",i mumbled in his shirt.

"I hope you know i'm sorry.",he soft voice tickled my ear.

My heart melted in instant. .

"Ugghh you're so mean.I love you."

"Thought so,nerd."

××××××