( part 2 )

"Stop looking at me like that",she mumbled,avoiding my gaze,her struggle faltering.

"Like what?"

She stopped her struggle and glanced at me with a slight smile,

"Like a fat kid eyes a cake",she responded with a cheeky grin.

***

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

He arched a brow.

Those green eyes,which were filled up with a deep emotion,looked amused now.

His brown hair were messed up as usual,falling on his eyes.

"Are you copying me,nerd?",he asked in an arrogant voice.

I tried to concentrate on his face,trying my best to avoid the hard body pressed against mine with his arms curled around me,holding me a prisoner.

"May be,jerk",i replied in the same arrogant voice.

"May be?",he repeated,closing the distance between our faces untill he was an inch apart.

My breath hitched.

My lips parted.

He leaned in with his eyes looking straight in mine....his breath kissing my lips.I closed my eyes welcoming the touch of his breath and then his soft lips touched-

"DON'T KISS! DON'T KISS."

We jerked apart,his arms fell to his sides but he didn't move his body back.His body was planted infront of me.I couldn't see the person's face but i knew who he was.

"What the fuck ,Val!",Reece snapped,his hands curling into fists.

I stepped beside him and found a grinning Valentino with his arms crossed against his chest.

I blushed from head to toe.

Did he see....everything?

Val placed a hand on his chest with a sorrowful expression,"I'm deeply sorry from stopping you guys from exchanging your germs,er,kisses."

"Fuck you",Reece grumbled ,trying to keep his temper in check while i stood rooted on my spot.

Valentino coughed,"Awkward."

Reece was clearly unaffected by his friend's remark because he was looking around for something.

"Um..hey,Val.",i said ,smiling sheepishly.

"A bit late for that,little c.",he teased and then walked towards the counter where we were standing.He grabbed the sandwich which Reece had placed on the counter.

"Yo! That was mine!",Reece scowled,appearing at his side with a bottle of ketchup.

Val snatched the bottle from his hand ,"Thank you,my fair man."

And then he took a huge bite from it before Reece had the chance to get his sandwich back.

After munching a bit,he made a nasty face,"What kind of shit is this?!"

Reece pointed at me with a smirk,"She made it."

My eyes bugged out of their sockets .He was such a liar!.

"Nuh uh.Chloe can never make a sandwich tasting worse than horse shit",Valentino said,spitting it out of his mouth.

On the counter.

"Yuck",i covered my mouth as i felt bile rising in my throat.

"Ooops.",Valentino grinned,eyeing that.... thing on the counter.

Boys.

I shook my head,sadly.

***