( part 2 )

He turned away from me,laying straight.His eyes on the ceiling.My hand curled around his bicep on its own.

He glanced at me and then back to the ceiling again."The things i do for you",he grumbled.

I didn't say anything,afraid i would interrupt his thoughts.

After a minute he took a deep breath as if readying himself.

"How much i love you?.The feelings i've for you..it's not that i've gained something from them...i didn't loss either",he smiled,"You know,i don't know why even in your absence,it seems like you're present with me...everywhere,",he whispered the last word,glancing at me with a small smile,"It may sound cheesey but my day starts with you in my head.Each moment i breath,each moment that makes my life...i feel like it's only because of you and only you",he soft voice made me shiver.

His eyes turned towards the ceiling again," Nothing is left in me as mine",he chuckled,"My talks are full of you.My nights're a gift from you.Every night i think about ways to make you smile and yeah...to annoy you to death..Why has my everything turned yours? I don't know..",he trailed,wonder clear in his voice.

"Anywhere i go..it's only you i met.Whenever i see you..whenever you're around me..there is slience even in the noise...a little bit of intoxication is there.And-and i want to stop the time right there.."

He glanced at me with a crooked smile,"It can't be broken even if i want to.The thread of trust and loyalty which join us..I feel like i'm indebted to you for everything that i've become because of you.Yeah,i know i'm sounding like a love struck girl but i don't give a fuck .Reece Carter has a heart too..",he finished with a slight smile.

I was speechless.

Dumbstruck.

"Don't cry",he said and that's when i noticed the tears sliding down my face.

He turned his body towards me,my hand still around his arm,and reached out to wipe my tears with the back of his sleeve.

"Don't cry..",he said again in a steady voice.

"I-i'm fine",i stuttered,my eyes on his chest.

"Right",he said in a voice which clearly indicated he didn't believe me.

Reece draped his arm around my waist which was covered with his blanket and pulled me towards his warm chest.

My hand left his arm and now my palms were flat against his chest.

"I want to tell you something,Chloe",he said in a serious voice.

"What?",i asked,my fingers playing with the buttons on his shirt.

"So today in school? I saw this really hot chick and then she was passing a message to me with her equally hot eyes .She was all over me-"

His chest vibrated when i tried to push him away from me but he won't let me!

"Shit! Stop doing that.You're tickling me",he said,laughing and pulled me tightly towards himself.

I scowled.

"You can go and be "all over her" too and i will-"

"Shhhh",he placed a finger on my lips,silencing me.

"Mmmphmmh"

"Shhhh!",he scolded,pressing his finger against my lips.

I glared at him.

"You're cute when you're jealous.",he teased.

My eyes turned into slits.

He smiled and tapped my nose with a long finger.

"I love you.Only you,Chloe.Only you",he said in a soft promising voice and placed a kiss on my forehead.

I relaxed in his grip.

"But yeah that girl was hot."

"Reece!"

"What?.I'm stating the truth-Oww!"

"I hate you!"

"And i love you"

"I still hate you!"

"And i still love you"

***

I hope this will be enough for you guys,for now.

Stay beautiful :)