Chapter 27 (part 1 )

You guys literally FORCED me to write this.

I hope u are happy now

***

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

"Wow"

"What?"

"You just shot yourself.....again"

My eyes trailed to the TV screen and noticed my player laying flat on his stomach.

Blood was pouring from his head.

"I told you i'm bad at this",i grumbled watching the poor guy.

"Didn't think you were this bad",Valentino muttered.

I was at Val's house.Since his parents were out of town,he invited us over.Reece and Dennis were busy in a heated discussion over bikes while Valentino and i were busy playing games on his X-box.Jake and Jayden had yet to arrive.

"You said to press the red button for shooting",i whined,showing him the controller.

He sighed and grabbed the controller from me,"Now watch,",he ordered,"This red button is not for shooting.It's for locking the gun and this yellow button is for shooting."

I nodded as he handed it back to me.

"This is IGI and even a toddler knows how to play it",he teased, glancing at the screen,starting the game again.

I sat up in alert mode,clutching the controller tightly.The game started with the bad guy saying a bunch of stuff to his goons.

"He is so ugly",i said,wrinkling my nose.

"Sorry to disappoint you but this is guy's game and we like it ugly"

I nudged his ribs with my elbow.He winced but didn't say anything.

"This is IGI.I'm going in" and with that the game started.Our players entered the building.

"Just follow me",Valentino whispered like we were actually in the game and everything was real.

I could feel the tension surrounding us because not a single shooter was coming our way.

I held my breath.

Click.

Click.

Click.

"Quit locking your gun!",he scolded,glancing at me.

I shrugged.

"I was only preparing myself"

He took a deep breath and smacked my shoulder lightly,holding his controller in one hand,

"You're literally selling us out by doing that.They can hear the clicking-"

I saw someone moving in the shadow and pressed the yellow button,cutting Val's rant.

A scream was followed with a dull thud.

Val grinned and pat me on my back,"Congrats for you first online murder"

I grinned,feeling really proud.

This wasn't so bad once you get the hang of the buttons.

Ten minutes passed like that.We were entering,breaking and killing at the same time.Well,he was basically doing the killing,i was only following his lead.

"Val...",i called,shooting a guy.

"Yeah?",he shot that guy one more time.

"What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?"

He hummed,"Let me think,The list is kind of.....long"

I smiled .

"Yeah,there is this one",he said in a serious voice,"So ,i was in seventh grade and there was this really cute girl in our class",he glanced at me and then back at the screen,"And everyone was dying to talk with her,along with me and then what do ya know she sat next to me one day",he continued,"After kicking myself a million time,i got the courage to speak to her"

"Aww....",i commented with a smile.

He rolled his eyes.

I could just picture a chubby Valentino and a cute girl.

"Annnnd then i asked her "Do you have a pencil?".She nodded and handed me one.That was the most embarrassing moment....ever."

I was confused.

Very confused.

"I don't understand...."

His eyes flickered at me again with a smile,"You didn't get it?"

I shook my head.

His eyes were back on the screen,"She didn't even look at me",he mumbled.

Oh.

"May be she was busy or-or shy...",i trailed off lamely.

"Naaaah,i was the fat kid,remember?"he said in a light voice..

I felt terrible for asking him that.Really really terrible.

"Pffft! You're not fat.You're a......a hot dude."

"I know",he winked.

And i felt glad that he took everything so lightly.You can never make Valentino sad untill and unless he doesn't want to be.

"What about yours?",he asked.

"Me?"

He nodded.

"Well....",i checked my memory of shame and actually found thousand of them packed together.

I plucked one out.

"So,i was in eighth grade and this really mean teacher made me stand for whole one hour at the back of the class",i said in a low voice.

"Ahan? Why?",he asked in a curious voice.

I blushed instantly.

"Because i caught her kissing the janitor"

He burst out laughing,making me blush even harder.

"Was it....was it steamy?",he asked in between his roar of laughter.

I ignored him,concentrating on the game.

"Judging by your red face....it was actually steamy",he teased.

"I-it wasn't!"

"Little C isn't so innocent",he sang.

"Shut up!",i snapped,covering my face with the curtain of my hair.

"It's okay ,Chloe.We all have our steamy moments",he cooed.

"That's it.I'm never going to tell you anything",i said,feeling like to kill him .

"So cute,little C,so cute"

****

We were sitting on the carpet in Val's room.His room wasn't trashy like normal teenage boys.Infact ,his room was organized.His bed sheets were neatly folded.Not a single sock or dirty underwear littered the carpet.The colour of his carpet was pure white.