( part 2 )

It hurts,doesn't it?

Shit! You can't even breath because you feel so fucking afraid of your own breathing.

Sitting on that chair i may have looked calm.In control but from inside,a tornado was raging .I was screaming,begging,calling out for someone.....anyone to bring her back to me!.No one knows the pain you're feeling deep inside you. You either want to scream and shout or run away and hide.

You can hide from anything,anyone but not from your own pain.The more you try to calm yourself,the more it dwells deeper and deeper.Plunging inside you,tearing you from inside,drawing each and every breath.

What's the point in hiding when you know it,you alone're going to face it in the end?

I used to consider those people coward for hiding but now? I know fully well not to judge anyone.If you don't know the feeling of grief then i suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut!.

We don't even have the slightest idea of what the other person is going through and we all are never late in judging and disecting that person like a fucking frog!

I shook my head and pulled myself from the battle that was going inside me.I could catch the yelling,abuses and grunts of pain calling my name.Before i could blink,i was crossing the road that lead to the dark building looming against the night.

An unbearable heat was building inside me,eating me from inside.I glanced at the building again,raising my hood up to cover my face.

I could literally feel the darkness surrounding me,could feel the stench of it in the air.Was it possible?

I was going insane.

It was calling my name,tempting me to come inside and taste what it offered.

May be,it can help me..

May be,i should give-

Snap out of it!

Out of nowhere Chloe's face came into my mind and in an instant all the dark thoughts vanished from my mind.As if the darkness shuddered and snatched its hands back from the warmth that spread inside me.

I was able to breath again.

Chloe.....

***

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

"Get your hand off of mine!"

"Don't!"

I swallowed the large lump in my throat.It's okay,i told myself,sitting on the bed and rubbed my thighs.He wanted space and i was going to give him that.

I gazed at the dark night which was lit up with millions of stars as if whispering words of hope to the dark sky of the coming bright day.

My eyes shifted to the window which was right infront of mine.

His room was dark.

The tree's branches were tapping against his window like trying to see if he was there..

Another lump travelled to my throat.

I won't cry.I won't!

It's okay....

No it wasn't.Nothing was okay and everything was wrong! I sniffled helplessly.I hated this feeling!.

Why did i feel like nothing mattered when he wasn't on my side?

I laid down on my bed,hugging my knees to my chest.

I shut my eyes tightly and felt countless tears spilling from my eyes into the pillow.

****

Something was moving on my face..

Something familiar.The touch was familiar...welcoming...safe.

I frowned and reached out at the source.A warm hand caught my stray hand,sliding his fingers through mine.

Wait..A hand?

I lurched awake.My heart pounding against my chest,looking wildly around.

"Shhhh....",his voice made me still,calming me down.I glanced at him,still in my sitting position.He was laying beside me with my hand in his warm one.His green eyes were only staring at me without a single word.

Only staring...

I slowly laid down next to him again,facing him.This time he let go of my hand and placed it beneath his cheek.watching me without blinking.His eyes looked hunted with bags under them.Bloodshot...

Reece looked so vulnerable .I felt afraid to touch him.It was like if i touched him,he would break.

"Chloe?",he called me,his beautiful eyes flickering over to meet mine.

"Yeah?",i answered carefully.Quietly.Knowing well my pain was nothing compared to his.

"Will she be alright?",his voice was low like a lullaby,looking like a lost kid.

"Yes",i whisphered,tears leaking out of my eyes and trailing into my pillow.He watched silently,his gaze following my tears.

I blinked untill my vision was clear and not blurred by tears.

"The why're you crying?",he asked,reaching out,his fingers found their way to my hair.I sighed in content as he smoothed down my hair in a soothing pattern.

"And why're you crying?",i asked softly when something wet trickled down from his emerald eyes into the pillow we were sharing.

His eyes flickered away from me,almost shyly,"I'm not"

I smiled at him,feeling warmth spreading in my chest at the sight of him.

"I love you,Reece,...so much",i watched when his gaze found my face again.

"You still do?",he asked in wonder.

I nodded,"More than my life"

He kept searching my face and then a tired smile crossed his lips .He reached out,pulling his hand from under his cheek.My fingers found his.

We held hands between us,staring at each other without any words.

I guess,there're some moments where you don't need any words to be spoken...

You talk with your eyes.