( part 2 )

I smacked him on his shoulder,"Don't call me babe,babe"

He quirked his eyebrow,"Did you just call me babe,babe?"

"Reece?"

"Yeah,babe?"

"Shut up!"

"As you wish.....babe",he said softly,his smile reaching his eyes .

For the love of god.why the hell was i blushing?

My head was back on his shoulder.I wanted to hide my stupid blushing face from his view or else i would never hear the end of it.

" I have a question",i said,moving closer to him.

"Shoot.",he said ,his hands were tapping on his thighs .

"When did you know you love me?",i asked,making sure my face was hidden.

"Hmm...",he paused,"I guess when i was doing things i would never normally do for anyone else and i never even noticed myself changing for you.",he finished,still tapping on his thigh.

"And when you realized....."

"I wasted no time in telling you that",he ended my sentence.

"When that bitch kissed you...",i fumed.

"Ooooo,princess sweared",he teased.

I laughed and he bumped his head with mine,lightly with a laugh of his own.

"And then you told me to lose the fight",he scolded with a hint of amusement.

My face grew hot in embarrassment when the scene rewinded.

"Yeah....",i mumbled.

I had to change the topic desperately if i didn't want to die red faced.

"So,which song is running in your head?",i asked,glancing at him.

He pushed his hair out of his eyes so he could look at me better,"There isn't any."

I frowned.

"But yeah,",he continued,"There is this phrase which gets stuck in my head whenever you're around."

"I'm all ears",i felt a smile spreading on my face.

He took a deep breath,"Everyday i'll bring the sun around.I'll sweep away the clouds,smile for me."

I grinned,resembling a toothpaste commercial.

"You make me sound so....cheesey",he cringed visibly.

I laughed ,slapping my thighs .

"I'll have to smash window or a mailbox.",he informed me in a serious voice as if his life depended on it.

"Where did you hear it?",i asked ,curious.

Since when did Reece fell in love with Justin Bieber?

He shrugged,"Dennis was singing it at school.It's kind of hard to ignore him when he sings.",he said in a dry voice.

Ah.He had no idea who J.B was.

A bubble of laughter spilled from my mouth,my shoulders were shaking in mirth.

"What?",his voice was confused.

"Nothing.",i lied,"So,about my song?"

He nodded,still confused.

"I' just want to say that i don't you to be perfect person.I just want someone to act silly with,someone who treats me with respect and loves being with me more than anything."

He chuckled,"And you said i was cheesey."

"Only for you,jerk"

He laughed loudly,his arm went around my waist and pulled me impossibly close to himself.

"I love you,nerd",he whispered.

"I love you too.",i said,sinking into him.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

*****

A/N

There.

I hope this satisfies ur appetite.

I would give my arm and leg for a date beside the swimming pool FULLY clothed,please.

With Eminem * blushes*

Yeah right!

In my dreams.

Stay beautiful.