Chapter 42 Pt 2 Clubbing

"Are you serious? I look like a hooker." Cath stared wide-eyed into the mirror.
"You do not! You look sexy." Wren said, defending her clothes.
Cath stared into the mirror, looking herself up and down. She was wearing a black crop top with thin straps going over the shoulders and above the chest area, revealing an intricate design of criss-crossy lines. Scanning down to the bottom, Her shorts were high-waisted and leather, revealing her skinny thighs. And last but not least, her shoes. These were not your average shoes. These were a pair of black platform shoes, with red bottoms. Knockoff Louis Vuitons, if she had to guess.
She tried walking a few steps. Her ankle bent to the left, and she fell face-first onto her bed, and sighed.
"Okay. This time, not because they look like you got them from hooker central but for the sake of my safety, GET ME A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES." She muffled loudly, her face still buried in her blankets.
"Okay, you're right, you're right. I'll be right back."
She went out to her car, and came back with a pair of three inch heels.
"These should be pretty easy for you to walk in." She was right. They were actually pretty comfortable.
"Can I keep these?" Cath asked.
Wren chuckled. "Sure. I haven't worn those since Freshman year anyways."
"Thanks." Cath said, smiling to herself. Although she was internally sad, for the moment, she was starting to forget. Even though she had said that the clothes looked too risqué, she actually kind of liked them. They made her feel rebellious and sexy for the first time in a long time, or possibly ever. Everyone knows that she was never a hard partier, or even a mild partier, for that matter.
The end result was stunning. She looked quite a bit like Reagan. Her lips were a daring red, and her eyes were smokey with a winged liner. Her lashes were actually quite long on their own, but with the mascara added, they fanned out, long and light. They almost seemed to flutter like dark angel wings when she blinked.

"Wow. I am good!" Wren exclaimed with satisfaction. "If I wasn't so self-centered, I might say that you almost look as good as me. But I'm not. So I won't." She smiled. Seeing Cath's confusion, she clarified. "That was a complement, by the way."
She nodded at herself in the mirror and then whipped around, grabbing Cath's shoulders as she spoke.
"Let's get goin', shall we?"