Chapter 12

Reagan started walking away and said, "One sec. I'll go get Paulo."

"Okay," Cath replied.

A few moments later, Reagan walked out of the back room with a man with brown slicked back hair, a girraffe print shirt, black pants, and fancy, shiny shoes. He walked over and stood right behind Cath's chair.

"Oh my..." He took one look at Cath's hair and planted a disgusted look on his face.

"Yeah.." Cath replied.

"Your hair is....a disgrace."

"Yeah...."

"An absolute-"

"I get it. It's bad."

"It might look bad now," He began, "but it will be a masterpiece when I'm finished with it."

He clipped and combed and tugged on her hair for what seemed like hours. Finally, he turned her chair around, and held up a mirror.

And oh my, did her hair look beautiful.

It looked gorgeous.

He had curled her hair, and made a mid-thickness hair braid across the top. The curls hung in beautiful dainty, flowing tendrils.

"Woah." Cath and Reagan both said in unison.

"You deserve a great guy like Levi. He deserves you. I was the worst piece of shit girlfriend ever-" Reagan paused, and smiled. "I'm glad he has you."

"Thanks, Reagan." Cath smiled.

CLAP CLAP! "Time for makeup. Don't worry, I'll do a light, elegant look." Paulo turned her chair once again.