Chapter 15

Slowly waking up, Cath looked over at Levi to see if he was awake; he wasn't there. She got up and went into his room. Not there. She went downstairs in the kitchen, and he was there, making breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine." He said.

"Hey." She playfully replied.

Cath wrapped her arms around him, hugging him from behind.

She walked around the kitchen counter to see what he was cooking, and saw eggs Benedict. (Eggs on those bready things that aren't bagels {English muffins} and a delicious creamy sauce on top)

"You're just a total cooking master now, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah, definitely. And you better be hungry, because I'm going to cook for you all the time."

"I want to cook with you."

He placed his hand to his heart, touched at what she said.

"It would be my honor." He picked her up and swung her around into the living room, and laid her on the couch. He kissed her, and she kissed him back.

She wondered when they would first have sex.

She knew they hadn't done anything last night except watch the stars. She wanted to 'do it' with Levi. She loved him more than anything in the universe itself, and even if anything was outside the universe, she still loved him more than all of the matter there too.

She put her legs around his waist and sat up, rubbing his arms.

"I love you, Levi."

"I love you too, Cather."

She laughed.

"Ew, gross! Kissing." I turned over and looked right at her.