Chapter 19

Monday. School. Ugh.

When school ends, I'll get to start moving my stuff out of my dorm room, and into me and Levi's new apartment. I don't want to leave Reagan, but I'm ready to take that next step with Levi.

Just as I'm thinking about her, my phone buzzes.

"Hey Reagan."

"Guess what?"

"What??" I ask, eager to know her news.

"I'm moving in with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?? Since when do you have a boyfriend??? Why didn't you tell me?"

She hasn't told me anything about a boyfriend. Then again, we haven't spoken for a while. She hasn't been at the dorm for like 3 weeks. No wonder.

She laughs. "Oh please. I know you just wiped the sweat off your forehead. Levi told me."

I forgot that her and Levi are still good friends.

"We're still going to hang out, right?" I ask hopefully.

Reagan is my best friend, even though she's bitter as hell. She's nice to me. She's the one that got me out of my comfort zone in the first place. She took me to a club, a party, we went shopping together, and a bunch of other stuff. I would have never done any of that without her-And now instead of being introverted, I've somehow started paving the road to finding myself.

"Duh." She says.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise." She says.

"Well, I guess I can't tell you what Levi and I did since we made a pact...." I say.

"Ya, I guess you can't. But good for you. You needed that." She says.

I smile a little, and laugh. "Ya, I guess I did."

The warning bell rings for my first class, and I start walking to Journalism. "Hey-I gotta go to class. Text me when you're moving your stuff to this mysterious boyfriend's house-and I'll help."

"Kk." She says.

I somehow get through my morning classes, and head to Levi's frat house. I don't know what our new apartment looks like yet. I haven't seen where it is, what the outside looks like, or anything like that.

I pull up to his house, and Stephan is standing there, waiting for me.

"Hey girl!" He says. "Let's go move into your new house!"

So I'm guessing he's seen it already. He seems really exited. That's a good sign.

We stop by my dorm and start with the little furniture first. We load it into the car, and head off to the apartment.

Sorry for such short chapters. I just think you guys would rather like short chapters than taking years to update! Comment(: