Chapter 24

6k reads

A dream come true.

Thank you guys so much. Keep commenting, voting, and sharing! Thanks for all the love. I love you guys! Xoxo, Samantha

Positive.

I'm pregnant!

Wow.

I'm really excited, but also pretty nervous.

There's a human being living inside of me. I have to care for it, and not trip or fall (which is impossible for me) otherwise it will smash the baby, I can't drink wine or beer (from now on) or any other alcoholic beverage. So...

When do I tell Levi?

I'll just play it cool. I'll just bring it up when we're at a happy place. That way he can't get mad or anything.

Swoosh. Click.

I hear the front door open and close. I wrap toilet paper around the stick, and shove it in my purse. I know it probably sounds weird for me to want to save it, but I do.

"Cather? Catherrrr! Come on, I gotta show you what I got."

I'm just going to wait until we go somewhere happy. A happy place. Right.

"One sec!"

I put my purse on the counter, and he's in the living room. He's already lying on the couch, a stack of movies in his hands.

I bought a few movies. I couldn't decide. Plus, you're gunna be here all day, so we can have a movie marathon." He says.

I walk over and hop on the couch, laying opposite of him.

"Whacha got?"

"Okay. So I bought Beyond The Lights, Divergent, TFIOS, Twilight, and a few others. So, which one's first?" He asks.

I'm about to rub by stomach, when paranoia hits. I don't want him to think I'm pregnant yet. It's funny how when you're pregnant it's natural instinct to rub your tummy.

"Hmm...Beyond The Lights. I love that movie." We put it in, and snuggle up on the couch. I lie my head on his chest, and snuggle up next to his body.

We watch the movie, along with a few others. It's 4:00 now.

I get off the couch, and run my fingers through my hair.

"So I was thinking...." Levi begins.

"That maybe we could go out to dinner."

I'd love to go out to dinner.

"I'd love to. Can we go somewhere that we really like?"

"Sure. You pick."

I tell him the dress code is casual, so he just changes shirts. I'm still wearing my comfy clothes. We hop in the car, and I start driving to the mystery location. We used to hate surprises, until we met each other. Now we go on surprise dates all the time. I love surprises. We pull into the college library parking lot.

He laughs. "What-are you stopping in to grab a textbook or...?"

I smile, and he chuckles. "Oh Cather."

We walk inside, and find a wing of the library that isn't windy. I have no idea why, but the library has a freezing cold draft that comes through 24/7.

There's quite a few people here, but they all sit near the center of the library.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." We stationed ourselves in the back left corner of the library. There's a table, and it's concealed by the rows of books. And the best part is, it's not dusty or anything. They keep it pretty clean. I hate dirty libraries. yuck. Allergy alert.