Chapter 21

The first thing we carry inside are the mattresses, so that us and the friends helping us out don't have to sleep on the floor. We carry the king size mattress first, and then the bed frame. We don't set up the bed frame yet, though. We just set them on the wall for now.

•••

It's about 8:00 p.m., and I'm exhausted. Stephan left around 5 to go make cookies for his boyfriend, so it's just me and Levi.

We've moved most of the downstairs furniture in. A soft beige couch sits in the living room, and It stretches out the side like an L for extra cuddling space. a white brown and beige frilly rug spans the living room area, and an armoire with a flatscreen TV sits against the wall.

There's two movie shelves on either side of the armoire, and Levi and I meshed all of our movies together. In front of the couch is a cute little coffee table, for drinks and things.

We need to go shopping for a dinner set, so that we can fill the cabinets with plates and bowls and everything else. We have some red solo cups for now. The only thing in our room right now is a mattress on the floor.

We lie on the couch together, my entire body on top of his. One of my arms is touching his soft neck while the other is draped over the edge of the couch.

We're both falling asleep, and two wine glasses sit on the coffee table.

"Levi." I mumble through his shirt.

"Hmm." He mumbles back.

"Let's..." I trail off, sleep tugging at my mind. I force my eyes open a bit, and move around on Levi's chest.

"Let's go to bed. I'm exhausted." I say quietly in a raspy voice.

"Okay." He slowly gets up, and then lifts me into his arms, like a baby.

I'm trailing off into sleep, and blackness consumes my mind.

Sorry if this chapter sucks. I'm so stressed with school. I had two short-notice projects this week, and I just got so pissed. Get this. I had three articles to write for history. Each one on a different topic. Then, I had to do three subtopics for each topic. And each article has to be at least 2 pages. So I finished one article. Then I stayed after school to finish an English project to do 30 specific note cards for a biography, (way harder than it sounds) so I get home right, and It takes me an hour to write this beautiful piece of artwork on the 1920's. Then I finish it off and save. It's all good. Then I decide I want to double save it to make sure that it doesn't go deleting it or anything, and IT MALFUNCTIONS AND FUDGING DELETES IT LIKE OMFG I WORKED SO EFFING HARD ON IT AND ITS JUST OMFG LIKE WAHT. I hate school. 😫 I gtg to bed. Love you guys. 😘