Chapter 4

For this chapter, I decided to do 3rd person omnicient, so that you could hear what Levi and Cath were thinking. I only did it a little. I kinda like it. What do you think? Please leave feedback! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

As Cath and Wren walked out of the Irish Pub, Cath looked at Levi, just to find him gazing right back at her. She wondered if he liked to look at her when she wasn't looking, like she always did. Levi was beautiful; how could she not look at him? She blushed, and mouthed 'call me' while holding her hand up to her ear. Levi laughed, and his shoulders bounced up and down. God he was cute.

She wasn't going to think about all the reasons he shouldn't date her anymore, like she used to. Maybe she always did it because she thought he was to good for her. Maybe she was doing it because she thought she was protecting herself. She didn't really know.

Before they left, Cath wanted to hug him one more time. She wasn't usually the PDA (Public Displays of Affection) kinda person, but everyone knew about her and Levi, and she didn't feel like holding her feelings in anymore.

Just as Levi was about to get into his truck, Cath yelled, "Levi, wait!" He looked back, and Cath was running towards him, surprisingly fast. He held his arms out, and she jumped into them. Wrapping her legs around his waist; she swung her arms around his neck. Levi spun her around a few times, and Cath's heart leaped. She had never felt this way about anyone in her entire life. Abel didn't even come close to Levi's standing point.

Levi stopped spinning, and for a second, the whole world stopped moving.

stopped turning.

stopped breathing.

It was just them, and nobody else.

Levi grinned up at Cath. At that moment, Cath seemed to be glowing, and Levi wouldn't be surprised if he weren't glowing, too. One of Cath's greatest qualities was that she was totally unpredictable. (that could be good and bad at times) as they gazed at each other, Cath pressed her lips against his.

He felt her heart racing, and laughed between kisses. He felt her smile, felt her warmth, felt her touch.

They even forgot that it was freezing outside. (It was early May, but it was still very cold at times)

mid-kiss, Wren acted like she was throwing up. "It was cute at first, but now i'm extremely bored, and very, very grossed out. If I wanted to see people suck on each others' faces, I would have just watched The Notebook. Come on, Cath!"

Cath had to force herself to stop kissing Levi. As they were pulling away, she kissed his chin, and he kissed her forehead. They were stuck like glue. Not even a 300 pound sumo wrestler could pull them apart.

Cath's hand slid out from Levi's, and she ran to Wren. She didn't know where Wren was parked. Actually, she didn't even know what Wren's car looked like. She'd just bought it last week, and Cath had not yet seen it.

Wren started walking. "This way, love bird."

Levi yelled, "Cather, wait!"

Cath turned around, and saw Levi slowly walking towards her. He looked skinny and tall with his clothes on, but when his shirt was off, you could see all of the muscles in his arms and stomach. She shook her head, like a dog shaking off water after a bath. Don't get too distracted, said the annoying voice inside her head.

"Oh Jesus. NOT AGAIN!" Rolling her eyes, Wren flung her hands around in sharp gestures, like she always did when she was annoyed.

"Why don't you just get in the car? I'll be there in one sec. I promise." Hopefully Cath would be able to find Wren's car.

"Okay. I'm giving you ONE MINUTE, starting now. Go." Wren wedged through a few cars, and dissapeared.

All he said were 4 words. "I love you, Cather."

Cath blushed, and her heart soared. He grinned from ear to ear. She never thought she would love anyone as much as she loved Levi. It was almost like a Cinderella story, except without the fancy dresses and shoes. Come to think of it, the only real similarity is that they were in love. Hah. It sounds weird to say it.

"I love you too." She meant all three words. Every word, every syllable, everything.

Hand sliding from Levi's, she turned and ran to wherever Wren went.

She could almost feel him grinning from behind her.

She hopped into a pink Vulkswagon Buggy, and Wren did the classic eye roll. "Finally. I thought i was going to have to pry your mouths apart."

They both giggled, and Wren shifted the gear into drive.