Chapter 25

After the attention shifted off of me and Levi, we grabbed our Hunan Palace and headed over to our corner. Thankfully, our Chinese food didn't get cold, since the delivery guy had a bag warmer. All of the girls circled around me and just babbled on about the engagement and the wedding and blah blah blah. I mean I'm REALLY excited. So excited. More excited than anything ever, along with the baby. But they just never stopped talking!

Thankfully, Levi is a sexy genius. He came over and said, "Hey ladies. Do you mind if I spend some time with my new fiancé?" They swooned. I didn't care though-they finally left us alone in our little corner.

Now is the time to tell him about the pregnancy.

We sit in the little crevasse, and eat our Chinese food.

I've eaten more than half of the large chicken fried rice, and about four potstickers.

"Woah. You must've really been hungry. That's a lot of food, especially for being nauseated this morning." He takes a sip of his sprite, and his eyes hover over the can.

"About that-"

"Are you sick or something? Cause I know you eat a lot when you're sick-"

"No, I'm not sick. I-"

"Is it your time of the month? Cause we can do this another night if you just want to go home and watch a movie-"

"Levi." I says sternly.

"Hm?"

"I'm pregnant, Levi."