Chapter 20

Wow.

I just wanna take a moment to acknowledge the fact that this fanfic has 5k reads.

😳

Like I can't even

I love you guys! I know you love this story, but if you could check out my other stories too, that would be great☺️ cause if you like this then I know you'll like the others. Let's try for 10k reads! Tell all your bookies about this fanfic! Again, I love you all -! and thanks so much for 5k reads.

Okay, on with the story.

We're on the road, when Levi pulls over. He lays his hand on mine. "Close your eyes."

I obey.

I can feel him driving a bit further, and pulling into a driveway. He opens my car door, and helps me out.

"Watch your step."

His hands cover my eyes.

"No peeking."

"I'm not." I laugh.

"There's two steps up here. Be careful." I slowly walk up the steps, and I hear him open a door. He leads me through.

"Open." He uncovers my eyes.

Wow.

A huge open concept main floor stands before me. The floor is hardwood -- I've always wanted hardwood floors. I take my shoes off and slide across the hardwood floor to the kitchen. And what a beautiful kitchen it is! It has tan marble counters, with multiple cabinets lining the wall. An island stands in the middle of the kitchen, a sink only taking up a small portion of the counter.

I imagine me and Levi sitting on bar stools with a couple of our friends, drinking wine and talking about life.

There's so much more of the house to see! I slide over to the living room area, which is past the kitchen. More hardwood floors.
There's no furniture yet, but I can picture how it's all going to look in the end.

I turn around to find Levi grinning back at me. He's wearing a big plaid shirt and light jeans-as usual, and he smells like heaven.

I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

I wrap my legs around his waist and hold on tight.

I never want to let go.

"I LOVE IT!" I yell. I am consumed with uncontrollable joy. No words can describe how happy I feel right now.

I feel like my new life is finally starting. I'm finally an adult with a boyfriend who loves me. And an apartment!

"Lets take a look upstairs." He says.

"Okee." I say, in a baby-like high pitched voice. "Do I have to let go?"

"No," he replies, grinning.

He flips me around so that I'm on his back, and runs up the stairs. He trips at the top of the stairs, and we both topple over.

We both crack up laughing.

Finally after a long wrestle session between us, we go into the first room, pretty close to the beige carpeted stairs. It's pretty big. This bedroom has soft luscious carpet-the kind you can wiggle in between your toes. It has two large closets with mirrors, and the rest of the room is empty for us to decorate.

On the left side of the room, a door leads to a luxurious spa bathroom. A large spa tub sits in the farthest corner of the bathroom. It has jets, and the faucet is extra fancy and modern. To the right of the tub is a shower, and then there's two sinks.

We leave the master bedroom and walk into the second bedroom. This one is smaller, with one closet and no bathroom.

I never even thought about this.

Are me and Levi going to sleep together or separate? I want to sleep in the same bed, but we have a second bedroom.

"So," I casually ask, "what's this room for?"

He smiles. "Guests. Unless you want a separate room."

"Guest room it is." I declare.

Okay. Time to get movin'.

Okay. Idek. My mind is really jumbled today, so sorry if this chapter is all over the place. Love you guys! Don't forget to comment!👇