Chapter 11

It had been about two weeks since the accident, and Cath was dying to have her normal self back. She was finally out of the wheelchair, but she was still moving a little slow. However, all of her bruises were gone, and she had very little pain.

Tonight was the night that she would go to Levi's dorm. She was so excited. (For once. the intimacy usually makes her terribly uncomfortable.) Wren was finally out of the hospital, but she was staying at their dad's for a while, since staying in her dorm alone was probably a bad idea.

Cath was very curious as to what her and Levi would do tonight. At first she thought it would just be a casual pizza-and-fanfic night, but later that day, he texted her.

This was how the conversation went:

L: "Dress code: formal."

C: "Hmm. I didn't know you were the type to take a girl to a Catilian class. Are my manners really that bad?(:" She teased.

L: "Lol. Not Catilian. Just trust me. I'll pick you up at 7:30."

C: "Kk."

Cath had absolutely nothing to wear. Every formal piece of clothing was taken by Wren. The only thing left in Cath's closet was an ugly black dress, for funerals and such.

Cath tried on the black dress and walked over to the body mirror next to her bed, just as Reagan kicked the door down.

"EUGH," Reagan made a flem sound, like she had something gross in the back of her throat. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

"What, this?" Cath pointed to her dress.

"Are you wearing that to your date with Levi?" The disgusted look on her face stuck.

"I know It's ugly. I don't have anything else..."

"Get dressed. we're going dress shopping. And throw that away, for god's sake. Actually, no. Burn that shit."

They arrived at Macy's at around 12:00, noon. They had beautiful dresses. Cath had no idea which one she would choose. She was actually quite tan, which was surprising, due to the fact that she has been pale for a long time. Must be the fact that she's actually going outside.

She tried on almost two dozen dresses. Nothing looked good.

And then, it was like a dress was sent down from the gods.

A beautiful white strapless dress, with sequence going around the waist and the hem at the very top. It was very long; so long that it almost touched the floor. She walked out of the dressing room, and even the lady at the checkout desk stared in awe.

"Woah." Reagan stared.

"I know... I don't think I've ever worn a dress so gorgeous."

"The dress isn't what's gorgeous, Cath. I mean, sure It's gorgeous, but it's only gorgeous because something even more gorgeous is wearing it."

"Thanks, Reagan." Cath smiled.

"Except," Reagan started. Oh great. here we go. "We need to fix your hair. Who cuts it?"

"Um.. me?"

"Ew. Thats....ratchet."

"We were raised by a man. What do you expect?"

"Okay. Go change, and lets check out. I'm taking you to Paoulo."

"Who is-"

"DAMNIT WOMAN! JUST GO! WE ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME!"

Dang! Cath laughed, and ran to the changing room. They bought the dress for roughly 50 bucks, and then drove to Paoulo's.

His studio was amazing. It was chita-print themed, and everything was glamorous. Cath sat down in one of the chairs in front of a mirror, and looked to her left. Sitting next to her, was Lily J Collins.

Lilly caught her eye, and smiled. "Hello," She said in a friendly tone.

"Oh my god! Hi!"

"How are you, Magicath?"

Cath's heart stopped. She faked dumb.

"...What? I don't know what you-re-"

"It's okay! I won't tell." Lily smiled. Thank god. "You're an amazing writer."

"Thank you so much! But how did you-"

"Lets just say not much gets past me." She smiled.

Lily's hair was done, and she started to get up. "If you ever feel like writing your OWN book, give me a call. Or, if you just need someone to talk to. That's okay too." Lily smiled, and handed Cath a slip of paper. Cath felt like exploding. (In a good way.)

"Thank you!" Cath got up, and Lily gave her a hug.

"No problem, darling." And with that, Lily walked away.

Reagan walked over to Cath's chair in awe. "WAS THAT...?"

"Yep."

"Oh my..."

"I know!"