Chapter 38

Christmas is over, and my dad went home. New Years passed, and it's April now.

It's warmer now, but in January, it was even colder than December.

I wake up early today around 5:30, and take a walk outside. The sunlight warms my skin, and suddenly, I feel a little jolt in my stomach.

"Woah!" I say, placing my hand over my stomach.

It was a kick.
The baby's first kick.
The feeling was incredible. For the four months I've been pregnant, It felt distant. Like I wasn't really pregnant, and this wasn't really happening. But now, I know it's for real.
I run inside and find Levi, asleep in our bed. Our bed. I smile from ear to ear and kiss him on his forehead, then jerk him awake by shaking him back and forth at the shoulders.

"Babe! BAAAAAABBBEEEEEEE!" I yell in a monster-growly-like voice.

He laughs and rubs his eyes. "Whaaattt."

"See for yourself." I gently grab his hand, and place it on my stomach.
kick.
"Woah!" His eyes light up, and his beautiful Levi grin comes to life. "No way."

"Yes way."

"It feels so real." He places his hand on my cheek, and touches his forehead to mine, so that we're staring into each other's eyes; breathing in each other's air.

"I love you more than the earth and the sun and all the space in between." He whispers.

His lips touch mine, and it feels as if we're in perfect harmony.

Just him and I, and soon,
a third member will join our little awkward family.

and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

OK SO SOOOOOO SHORT BUT I HAD TO UPDATE.

I MIGHT END THIS FIC SOOON
IM JUST NOT FEELING IT ANYMORE OKAY IM SORRY
I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THESE CHAPTERS BETTER BUT IF I CANT WHY CONTINUE IT IF ITS JUST A JUMBLE OF SHITTY SHORT CHAPTERS
CHA FEEL?
I WILL TRY TO CONTINUE IT THOUGH SINCE SO MANY OF YOU ARE WAITING
I THINK I HAVE AN IDEA FOR WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN NEXT
BUT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HATE ME FOR IT
BUT I THINK IM GUNNA DO IT ANYWAY......
OK ILL UPDATE SOON LOVE YOU ALL