Chapter 38

( New cover guys!!)
I was not okay.

Dad was alive , yeah. Rosita was still alive, greeaat. ( Note my sarcasm.)

It was evident that Rick wanted Rosita away form the group , but he had no intention of killing her . I , however , have every intention of killing her . That's why it was made clear to the group that I was not to be anywhere near Rosita, and she was not allowed near Dad.

Carl and Harley have been making sure I didn't go near Rosita. Or should I say, She-troll.

-----

"Summer! Harley! Carl! Come eat!" Beth called up the staircase of the loft . This is where Carl, Judith, Harley, and myself slept . There were a few other bedrooms in the cabin, but the loft was claimed for us kids .

Carl hopped up, helping me up . I scooped up Judith then used my free hand to help Harley up off the floor .

We had been discussing a map we found of the area, and it was more like an escape route in case things went south here. Nobody else knew we had the map, or what we had planned. It was a secret .

Harley turned and tucked the map under her mattress .

-
Breakfast was spam , some cooked potatoes cubes , and water .

Not everyone sat at the table , some say on the floor.

As soon as I walked in , Beth took Judith from me and headed over to feed her and Dad. Maggie, Glenn, Michonne, Rick, and Tyreese sat at the table , reading an old newspaper.

Rosita sat in the floor, Tara and Eugene by her side .

Of course , Tara was mad at her for what she's done , but she was assigned the job of keeping Rosita away from me , and Eugene was assigned the job of keeping her away from Dad.

She-troll turned to glare at me as I walked in, but I waved at her and grinned . Her fork jabbed at the spam in her plate angrily .

Harley started chuckling , then slapped a hand over her mouth. I had to force myself not to laugh at Rosita's reaction . I thought she was going to throw her fork at us!

I sat down at the table between Tyreese and Harley while I dug into my food. It was delicious . While I didn't like the spam very much , the potato cubes and the water were the bomb.

"Summer." Harley whispered .

I looked at her, pushing my empty plate away from me so I could put my arms on the table  .

"What?" I whispered back.

"I think Rosita is planning something . Look at her," Harley nodded at the murderous brunette  in the corner. She was writing something in her notebook, shielding  it from Tara and Eugene .

"Should I say something ?" I questioned, pondering my options .

Sure, I wasn't allowed near Rosita. But that doesn't mean I can't bend the rules a little. Right? It's not like I was going to kill her . Yet.

"I think so. Get Carl. We can walk over with you," Harley decided , grabbing our dirty dishes and taking them over the sink. I watched quietly as she began to wash them.