Chapter 1

Allie's POV

Today was the day. Out of all the times Jack and Jack came to New York, today was the day. My day. I was finally going to be in the same room as the love of my life. I laid in bed for 5 minutes letting it sync in. I looked at the clock and it read 9:00 am. The meet and greet wasn't until 2 pm. I closed my eyes and slept for 30 more minutes.

I finally got up and decided that it wouldn't hurt to get ready earlier to make sure everything was perfect. I took my outfit out of the drawers and sprayed perfume over them ten times to make sure I smelled perfect.

I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth to make sure they were sparkly and white. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I sang Jack and Jack songs the whole time I was in the shower. I washed my hair and jammed out to Wildlife. This song was so fast it made me so excited to hear it live.

I got out and dried myself off. I put on sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt to get ready in so I didn't get makeup on my clothes. I got the blow dryer and dried my hair. After my hair was done drying, I straighten my long blonde hair. I was done doing my hair and now it was time for me to do my makeup.

I had practiced so many times using the YouTube videos I watched, but this was the real deal so I needed it to be perfect. I put on my foundation and powder and it looked good so far. It was time for the smokey eye. I didn't want it to be too dramatic and wanted it to be light so that was the hard part. I picked up my eyeshadow brush and got ready. My hand was shaking and I was so nervous, but I had to do this to make sure I looked perfect for Johnson. I pulled up a picture of how I wanted it to look and starting applying it. It turned out exactly how I planned! I was so excited! I had a feeling today was going to be perfect now. I applied winged eyeliner and then my mascara. I was almost ready.

I picked up my phone to check the time, it was 11:30 now. I also saw a missed call from my best friend, Bianca, she was coming with me today. I called her back.

"Hey girl" I said.

"Hey, I'll be over in 10 minutes is that ok? I'm ready and I'm so excited!" she said.

I screamed and started jumping "I'm so excited too!" I was interrupted by a beeping noise coming from my phone. "Shit. My phones about to die, just text my mom when you're here and she'll let you in."

"Okay, I can't wait to see how cute you look for your boo" she said as she hang up laughing.

I was so nervous when she said that. My mom and her were very close so she could text my mom whenever she wanted, she was like the daughter my mom never had.

I went back into my room and got the cutest little diamond earrings and put them on. I took one last look at my outfit and then put it on. I was wearing a long sleeved dark blue crop top with white jeans and white combat boots. I sprayed perfume one last time just to be safe.

Bianca came running into my room and hugged me really tight. I hugged her back.

"OH MY GOD GIRL! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Bianca said admiring my outfit.

"This is why I love you, thanks so much! You do too!" I said.

"You ok?" she said.

"Yeah, just really nervous" I said.

"Don't be! Johnson's gonna be in love with you when he sees you" she said smirking at me and then winked and laughed. That made me laugh too.

I got on my phone and Bianca got on hers. We sat in bed for 30 minutes just on our phones. At 12:10 I decided to take a picture of my outfit and post it on Twitter. I captioned it "if you see me today come say hi😘". I got so many compliments on my outfit.

At 12:15 my mom screamed for us and we came running downstairs. We sat down to eat breakfast.

"Allie, you look absolutely beautiful" my mom said.

"Thanks mom, I'm really nervous" I replied.

She smiled at me and started tearing up, "You really grew up, but don't be nervous, you look beautiful!" In the middle of her sentence she got up and just walked away, I started laughing. She came back with a camera and I was laughing even harder now, "Ok girls, get up and let me take a picture."

We both stood up laughing remembering how much my mom did this. We smiled for yet another picture. We both laughed and my mom got a little embarrassed because she knew she did this a lot.

"It ok mom, we think it's cute" I laughed.

Bianca smiled at my mom, "I totally agree with that, we love you Mrs.Castro."

Bianca and I were done eating and put the dishes in the sink. I looked at the clock and it was 12:30. "Mom if we want to make it on time, we have to leave now."

Bianca looked at her phone, "Sorry, but Allie's right! We'll tell you all about it when we get back, bye!" she said while walking out the door.

"Bye girls" my mom said.

I kissed her on the cheek before we left. I grabbed the keys to my dad's old Ferrari, which was now officially mine since I turned 18 a few months ago. We got into the car and drove to the city.

We parked and then walked to the hotel where the meet and greet was. Bianca grabbed my hand because she didn't want to lose me and knew how nervous I was. We got into the line and started waiting. Suddenly I heard screaming. This was it.

Johnson's POV

"Dude we're getting closer to the hotel, I can hear the girls screaming" I said to Gilinsky.

"I know, I'm so excited, should we open the window and take a couple pictures before the meet and greet?" he asked.

I thought about it for a moment because the meet and greet didn't start for another hour, "Yeah, let's do it!" I said super excited.

As we got closer to the hotel I saw the line of girls and Gilinsky could see that I was looking for something, I just didn't think he knew what it was. "See any cute girls you like?" he said. I didn't answer because that's exactly what I was doing. "JOHNSON!" Gilinsky screamed at me.

"Wait what?" I said looking away from the window.

"I see you're looking for cute girls" he said and smirked at me.

I could tell it was obvious I was embarrassed because he knew I was too so he started laughing. I ignored him and went back to looking out the window. I suddenly saw her. There she was. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was wearing blue and white, she had blonde hair, and looked around my age.

"Which one?" Gilinsky said, noticing that my eyes were wider than before.

"That one" I said pointing at her, "Woah. She's absolutely breathtaking" I said without turning away from her.

"Damn Johnson, she's a hottie. I might have to get her first" Gilinsky joked around.

I gave him a stare and he put his hands up in surrender. The car finally stopped. I really wanted to talk to her, but how could I without being attacked by fans?