Han Solo

We follow Chewbacca over to the booth, and I look over to Luke. He looks giddy, still slightly in shock after what's just happened.

"You look like you could use a drink," I tell him, and I go to the bar quickly. I grab the bartender's attention and order two drinks. He serves me quickly and I take the drinks over to the booth.

"Here," I say to Luke, smiling as I hand him his drink.

"Thanks," he smiles, bringing the cup to his lips, and I go to sit down. However, there is no third chair, so I scout the other tables, looking for one.

I grab one from a table where a couple of aliens are sat conversing, and I nod at them. They swat me away, and I take the chair back over to the booth. I place it beside Luke and sit down, sipping my drink.

I look across the table to Chewbacca, and a tough, roguish, yet handsome, pilot who is around thirty years old, and who has brown hair and brown eyes. He seems simple, sentimental and cocksure.

"Han Solo," he says, introducing himself, nodding at me in particular and flashing a cocky smile in my direction. I raise my eyebrows as I continue to drink the sharp, bittersweet, brown liquid. "I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon. Chewie here tells me you're looking for a passage to the Alderaan system."

"Yes," Obi-Wan replies as I finish my drink, placing the empty white cup on the table and wiping my lips with the back of my hand. I catch Han looking at me, the same smug smile on his face. "If it's a fast ship."

"Fast ship? You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?" Han says out of disbelief, turning back to my old Master.

"Should I have?" Obi-Wan asks, and I smile at his sassy reply.

"It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs!" he claims, and I roll my eyes at this stupid attempt to impress us. He glances over at me. "I've outrun Imperial Starships, and not the local bulk-cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now," he smiles arrogantly, and he turns back to Obi-Wan. I don't respond at all, staring at him with a deadpan look on my face. "She's fast enough for you, old man. What's the cargo?"

"Only passengers," he replies. "Myself, the boy, two droids, and no questions asked."

Han's eyes move to me, as Obi-Wan hasn't realised I'm with them, I guess. Which is stupid, as he's a Jedi and I thought he might have sensed me. But I'm not all that annoyed; I'm more annoyed at Han, who's looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Is she with you?" he asks Luke and Obi-Wan, nodding at me. Obi-Wan looks round and realises I'm here, but it's Luke who answers.

"Yes," he says defensively, tensing up beside me.

Han smiles at the young farm boy. "Is she your lover?"

"No!" Luke says quickly.

"She's available?" Han says, extremely arrogantly, as if he's competing with Luke to 'get the girl', and I glare at him.

"She's going to slap you if you keep calling her 'she'," I snap at him, folding my arms over my chest. "You were saying?"

"So what have you gotten yourselves into? Some kind of local trouble?" Han says, backing off a bit, but he still doesn't stop looking at me from time to time. 

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements," Obi-Wan smiles.

Han laughs. "Well, that's the real trick, isn't it? And it's going to cost you something extra." He pauses. "Ten thousand, all in advance."

My eyes widen at the price.

"Ten thousand?!" Luke exclaims out of disbelief. "We could almost buy our own ship for that!"