Friendship Day!!

Sorry for the late update friends, this one is really long and therefore it took time. Hope you like it.

****

Recap: manik and harshad fashion show.

The next day when manik reached college, he realised the fashion show performance had spread in the whole college and all eyes were on him wherever he went. People were staring at him, whispering and giggling as he passed by. He realised immediately what were they laughing at, his lady like appearance the other day. He remembered the whole incident and laughed out himself, and then again blushed at the thought of nandini doing his makeup. At that thought, it struck him that he had to befriend nandini before harshad and made a move to look out for her.

After a long search throughout the college, he concluded that the fab 5 were missing. All 5 of them had missed college together, clearly might be their mass bunk. He stopped his search and decided to execute his plan of befriending nandini the next day.

Apart from fab 5, there was one more person who was missing from college that day and it was harshad. He could not stand the fact that the whole college would laugh at him after his fashion show the other day. He wanted to make his image of the Super stud of college but the very first impression he gave was that of a joker! He had therefore decided to skip college for a few days and to postpone the plan of befriending nandini for a few more days. For him, his image mattered a bit more than his mission.

For the next 20 days, the fab 5 were missing. Manik had started worrying as to where would Nandini be? Nobody in the college seemed to have any clue about them.

The fab 5 were at Aliya's farm house where they were preparing for a special performance. The musiciana festival every year was being conducted at one of the host college and for the selection of the host college the best bands from all the colleges were to give a performance for the sponsors of the show who would decide as to which college would host the festival. The fab 5 had obviously won the secret performance as well as musicana, last year and this year as well they were more than prepared to give their best! Navya was obviously with her friends encouraging them for the performance, although they did not need it. She seemed to be the only person in college apart from the principal and few faculties to know about the performance.

On the day of the performance, which was the 20th day of fab 5 being missing, manik was really worried and he found out navya's cell phone number somehow as even she was missing, and called her.

Navya : hello!

Manik: Navya it's me manik.

Navya: oh hey manik. How are you?

Manik: let that be. First tell me where is fab 5 and where are you? I know you are with them right? Is everything alright?

Navya: relax relax! Everything is superb. Why are you so worried? That too about those people who bullied you twice?

Manik: not worried. It's just that haven't seen any of you in college after that fashion show thing so was just wondering what would be the matter?

Navya: ha ha ha! Don't worry. Everything is fine. Okay now this is a secret I'm sharing okay? Please don't reveal it to anyone.

Manik: yeah don't worry I won't tell anyone. What is it?

Navya then explains to him the whole situation and reveals that the performance was to take place in no time and the venue was near the college itself. Manik asked Navya if he could be there during the performance and Navya agreed only on the condition that he should not be seen by the fab 5.

He reached the venue withing the next 10 minutes and there were still 15 minutes to go for the performance. Manik was hiding behind a pillar and waiting for his doll to perform. Just then he overheard a conversation where he heard Nandini's name being taken by an unfamiliar voice. Two boys from some other college were discussing something near the pillar not aware that manik had been observing them.