Greetings from your long lost writer

Here's wishing all my lovely friends a very happy Diwali and a prosperous new year !! May all your lives be filled with love, laughter and happiness in this new year and many more to come.

Please forgive me friends for being such a jerk in uploading the stories. I know all of you have lost connection with the story just as I have and that is why I wish to give both the stories a good end now and start with new different stories. But I guess now you would have to wait a bit more till my exams get over. After that I am going to finish these stories and also give you all a lot more. I have plenty of ideas but all I need is a little more time and peace of mind to pen down my thoughts. And I need your support in that.

I hope you would still stick on to me although I do not deserve it. But just give me a little more time friends and I promise the first thing I would do once my exams get over would be to publish both the stories. My last exam is on 16th November so the finale for both the stories would be up by 20th or maximum by 21st November.

Also, I believe a few of my readers are also doing CA so if anyone is out there then all the best for your exams as well if you have them this time.

And to all my friends, once again, #behappy #spreadsmiles

Love you all
Medhavi