Abhi, you can't leave me alone !

Recap: Manik reaches up to Nandini's place to be with her in her bad time. Nandini feels much better after meeting Manik and again feels the same sheltered feeling with him.

The next morning, Nandini gets ready and asks chacha to again drop her college as she feels Mukti would be in the hospital and therefore won't be able to pick her up. She comes out of the house along with chacha to find Mukti standing there on her bike with her helmet on. On seeing Nandini and chacha, she removes her helmet. Nandini comes towards her,

Nandini: Mukti ?! I thought you might be in the hospital.

Mukti: yup ! I was but Abhi, he forced me to go to college. He does not want me to miss college because of him.

Nandini: oh ! How is he now ?

Mukti: (hiding her tears and faking excitement) great ! Much much better...come lets go.. (To chacha) don't bother chacha ji I will take her. You can go to office..

Chacha: okay..thank you beta...god bless you..

Nandini takes the back seat, puts on her helmet and they drive off. All the while Mukti had been controlling her tears.As they drive off, Nandini places her hand on Mukti's shoulders which makes Mukti's tears burst out. She tries to hide them from Nandini but they keep flowing. She increases the speed of the bike so that Nandini won't notice her tears. She badly needed to cry her heart out in her friends' arms but did not wish to fall weak in front of her. As they reached college, she tried to avoid looking eye to eye with Nandini so that she would not notice her teary eyes. She quickly excused herself to the washroom and Nandini moved towards the music room.

After some time, Manik entered along with Cabir, Dhruv, Navya and Aliya. He wanted all of them to be with Mukti while she was passing through a difficult phase of her life and therefore he convinced all of them to forget whatever fights they had and be with her together.

Manik: Listen guys, as I have already told you all, Abhi is critical and Mukti needs you all. She won't be able to handle all of this by herself.

Nandini: Yes I think Manik is right. She might be pretending to be alright but she is not and I can see that. So, Cabir and Dhruv, whatever is the matter with the two of you, please keep it aside for a few days.

Cabir and Dhruv nod in agreement because whatever might be the problem between any of them, when it came to supporting one another, they would never step back !

After some time, Mukti came in to find all of them standing with their faces low and depressed. She knew they had all gathered to support her but she did not wish to see them sad. She quickly brought a big fake smile on her face and entered,

Mukti: (cheerfully) Hello guys !! Good morning !!

All of them look at her surprised and instantly realize she had been faking it. This made all of them more angry and Cabir spoke up,

Cabir: Stop it yar mukti ! You've lied to us before now don't repeat it ! Don't fake all of this ! We know you are not alright so better be yourself okay ? You can share your feelings with us ! We are one family god damn it !!

Mukti: But Cabir I'm not faking it. Yeah I am a bit sad about Abhi but don't worry, he is going to be absolutely fine ! Very soon and then I'll take you all along to meet him, not in the hospital but at his place. I've been there once. He has such a beautiful house.

Aliya: Mukti ! Wake up ! And be true with us please !

Navya: Yes Mukti, you don't need to do all this. We would be there for you !

Just then Manik's phone rings which attracts everyone's attention,

Manik: (picking up the call) Hello ! Yes that's me ! What ? Okay I'm coming right away !