I Love You Nandini

Recap: Manik Nandini's nightout in college. They find Soha trapped in the music room.

Soha: Thank god you guys found me ! Or else I would have been trapped here till morning !

Manik: Come we'll drop you home.

Since they had been locked inside the college building, they start searching for some secret way out of the college but find none !

Manik: All doors are locked ! I think we will have to call someone ! Should I call Ayaz ? (Asks Nandini)

Just then Nandini's phone rings and it is Dhruv calling.

Nandini: wait Manik ! It's Dhruv. I'll ask him to come and help us out.

Nandini: (on the phone to Dhruv) hello ! Thank god you called Dhruv ! Actually we need your help !

Dhruv: (ignoring whatever she said) Where are you Nandini ?! I've been looking for you, I went up to your place but even chacha chachi aren't aware about your whereabouts !

Nandini: oh sorry !! I forgot to text chachi ! Okay Dhruv listen please do one thing. Tell chachi that I am at Mukti's place and then you come over to college. We're trapped in here and we need your help to come out.

Dhruv: We ?

Nandini: Yeah ! Me and Manik. And...

Hearing that Dhruv disconnects the call in anger without hearing further. He informs chachi that Nandini was at Mukti's place and that she forgot to inform her earlier. He then reaches college and asks the security guard to open the doors.

Nandini: (coming out of the building and giving Dhruv a hug) oh thank you so much Dhruv ! You saved us !

Dhruv does not reciprocate back the hug and Nandini let's go after a while. Manik feels really uncomfortable on Nandini's frank behaviour with Dhruv but does not say anything.

Dhruv: (looking at Soha) Soha ? What is she doing with you ?

Nandini: She was trapped in there too ! It's a long story I'll let you know later. First we have to drop her home. Come Manik lets go.

Dhruv: He must be on his bike right ? So then he can drop her home and I will take you. Come.

Manik: (displeased) yeah ! Dhruv's right Nandini. You should go with him.

Nandini: But what about our...

Manik: (interrupting her) Stop it now ! End of discussion. It's already quite late. Dhruv will drop you home. Come Soha.

On their way home Nandini describes the whole incident to Dhruv and Dhruv was trying to control his anger. He was agitated at Nandini's increasing closeness towards Manik. Nandini had kept the part of Manik being her childhood friend, still a secret. She told Dhruv everything apart from that. She had been describing the whole thing quite excitedly but Dhruv was not really interested. Nandini noticed his strange behaviour and asked,

Nandini: Are you alright Dhruv ? Why aren't you saying anything ?

Dhruv: (angrily) Oh I'm so sorry ! I might not be like your new friend Manik. He must be the one talking to you in a much better way right ? And therefore, you would not like me and my style !

Nandini: What do you mean by that ? Dhruv is everything alright ?

Dhruv: Should not be bothering you anymore ! Leave me to myself. 

He stops the car on reaching Nandini's place but when she doesn't leave, he gets down and moves towards her side to open her door from the outside. He holds her hand and pulls her out.