Following you !

Recap: Nandini trying to find out about Manik and her past from New York. She reaches the hospital to talk to Manik but on seeing the others, decides to talk to him about it later.

After some time in the hospital, everyone decides to let Mukti and Abhi be alone and therefore leave. Aliya tries to talk to Dhruv but he ignores her and directly leaves in his car. Navya and Cabir leave together but Cabir keeps avoiding talking to her as he was really furious on the fact that Navya had hidden the fact of Abhi from him for such a long time.

Nandini was standing near her car, waiting for Manik to leave so that she could follow him to his place. Manik went up to her,

Manik: hey are you okay ?

Nandini: (angrily) Yeah ! Why do you care ?

Manik: What's wrong with you ? Is everything okay ?

Nandini: Why are you concerned even if it's not okay ? As it is you won't answer my questions so then what's the point ?

Manik: What questions ? You can ask me Nandini.

Nandini: Not now. Please leave me alone.

Manik finds it really strange with the sudden change in Nandini's behaviour towards him. He simply nods and leaves on his bike. After a while, even Nandini leaves in her car, to follow him, keeping safe distance to not let him find out.

Manik reaches his place, parks his bike and goes inside. Nandini keeps staring at the huge mansion like house from the outside. She takes one look at the parking area and finds 3 cars parked in a row beside his bike. At first she thinks it might be someone else's house Manik had been visiting but she checks the nameplate bearing the name "Malhotra's" which makes it clear, it was Manik's house. She goes up to the doorstep and rings the bell. 

The butler opens the door,

Butler: Yes ?

Nandini: Umm, can I see Manik ?

Butler: Sorry Mam, he is not home.

Nandini knew he was lying because she had herself seen Manik get inside. She understood it would have been Manik's instructions.

Nandini: Ohh okay then maybe Mr. or Mrs. Malhotra ?

Butler: They don't live here Mam. They are in New York. It's just Manik sir here.

Nandini: Yeah right ! Could I wait for him ? I need to see him, it's kind of urgent. 

Butler: Sorry Mam. It's not quite sure, what time would he come back. So, you waiting here would be a waste of your time.

Nandini: Ohh okay. Thank you.

The butler closes the door and Nandini starts thinking of another plan. Now that she knew half of the things Manik had been hiding, she wanted to get in and search his house for any clues of her past being connected with him. Also, once she would be in there, she could even confront him about the huge mansion and the cars and his hidden identity.

While travelling from the hospital, Navya had started getting suspicious about Cabir's behavior as he had been quite for a really long time and it had started to bother her. She tried to initiate a conversation many times but Cabir did not take any interest. Finally, she decided to ask him directly,

Navya: What's wrong Cabir ? Why aren't you talking to me ?

Cabir: Nothing ! Just tired.

Navya: It doesn't just seem like that. There's something more to it. Please tell me.

Cabir: What do you want to know ? When you can hide such a big thing from me for so many days, maybe months, then what's the matter if I hide a small thing ?