Victory and Defeat

Sorry for being a jerk by not updating on time and not replying to all your comments. Actually there's something that's keeping me too occupied. But I will try to update on time. Hope you like today's part.

****

Recap: Manik reached up to the old theater where Harshad had kept Rishab. The Thunder 3 perform without Manik but with help from Aryaman forming the 3rd band member and get disqualified. Harshad asked Manik to call Nandini and ask her to come over with all the original documents. Manik made the call and then started off with a fight with Harshad.

Harshad got up and ran towards Manik, pushing him away knocking him off to the ground floor. Rishab stood there stunned to see Manik falling off. Harshad got a smirk on his face, took Rishab along with him and ran down to the ground floor.

Luckily there was some support down there that helped Manik land a lot safer and he got minimal injuries. Harshad was devastated on seeing Manik standing on his feet in front of him. He instantly took his gun and aimed it at Manik.

Harshad: (before aiming the shot) I would never forget your friendship Manik Malhotra. After all, who would dare to risk their own life for a friend? I wish Nandini could have you but I can't let that happen. You know because I need to get those documents from her anyhow! So, for now it's good bye for you, Manik Malhotra.

Manik moved aside but the bullet almost hit his arm and wounded him. Just when Harshad was about to aim at Rishab, he got punched hard on his arm knocking off his gun as well as him away. It was a punch from Cabir.

Cabir, Dhruv and Aryaman were there along with the police. When Harshad had asked Manik to call Nandini and get the documents to the theater, he had actually called up Cabir to ask them to reach there with the police to catch hold of Harshad red handed. It was all a part of Manik's plan and everything had turned out exactly the way he had planned. He wanted to show the evil side of Harshad to the police so that they would have no scope to spare him.

The girls had been constantly trying to call the boys to find out about the situation but none of them had been answering their calls. They had started getting worried about them but did not have enough time to take any step further. The Fab 5 had been called up on stage for their performance which was the last performance of the night.

Nandini, Aliya and Mukti too went up to the stage just as Navya and Soha did in the absence of their band members. Just when the judges were about to ask them about the whereabouts of their band members, Cabir and Dhruv walked in past the audience towards the stage and joined the girls for the performance. All of them got an instant smile on their faces and started gearing up for the performance. They took one look at the audience and saw Rishab in there cheering for them along with Chacha, Chachi and Amms. Nandini threw a flying kiss towards her little brother to which he blushed a little but then continued to cheer her up.

Manik reached backstage, his hand still bleeding due to the bullet wound. The bullet hadn't entered his body but had faintly passed through it. He looked around for Navya and Soha and spotted them at a distance cheering for the Fab 5 looking through the screens put up backstage. The contestants weren't supposed to walk out towards the audience and therefore they had to stay in there. Aryaman had joined Nandini's family in the audience to cheer for the Fab 5.

Manik moved towards Navya and Soha and they too spotted him moving towards them. The first thing they noticed was his wound that got them worried about him.

Navya: Oh my god Manik! What happened?

Soha: Yeah! Your hand! It's bleeding heavily.