Half truth, half lie !

Recap: CaVya fight due to the fact that Navya did not reveal to Cabir about Abhi and Mukti. Nandini reached Manik's place hideously and found her childhood pictures in his room. She realized there was definitely some connection she shared with him from her childhood in New York.

She turned around to find the same file Manik always used to carry everywhere, lying on the table. She remembered he had been hiding something about that as well and had not disclosed it to her when asked. She started moving towards the table and was about to pick up the file when she heard the door open behind her and therefore turned around. She started sweating on being caught by Manik as if she was a thief who was about to steal something precious.

Manik: (surprised as well as shocked) Nandini ?! What are you doing here ?

Nandini: (scared, stammering) Wh-at are y-ou doi-ng here ?

Manik: (confused) This is my house, my room.

Nandini: (looked around) Oh ! Yeah so what ? Can't I come to your room ?

Manik: You can but...(suddenly nervous on realizing she might have noticed the pictures on the wall) How long have you been here ?

Nandini: A while..

Manik: How long ? And why ?

Nandini: Hello ! Stop interrogating me as if I'm a thief. I'm here to question you and it's not the other way round so please !

Manik: What questions ?

Nandini: Manik, I want you to tell me the truth. Who are you ? What relation do we share ? What are these pictures doing in your room ? (pointing towards the wall full of pictures) What are you hiding and why ?

 Who are you ? What relation do we share ? What are these pictures doing in your room ? (pointing towards the wall full of pictures) What are you hiding and why ?

Manik does not respond for sometime. He comes further inside the room, takes one look at the wall having Nandini's pictures and then unable to look at her, bends his head low and stands there in front of her, nervous.

Nandini: Do we know each other before meeting in SPACE ? From New York ?

Manik: (with his head still bent low) Yes.

And there was an infinite silence in the room. None of them moved or talked. Nandini kept staring at him and then at the pictures, Manik still had his head bent low.

In the hospital, Mukti and Abhi were having their cute cuddle conversation after what seemed like ages !

Abhi: okay now I feel like when I was lying unconscious over there, I heard something. And surprisingly I thought it was you ! What were you saying back then ?

Mukti: (blushing) Abhi, you might be dreaming. I wasn't there ! The doctor wasn't allowing anyone to be with you in there.

Abhi: oh really ? So you think I recovered with the help of the machines and the medicines ?

Mukti: not just that. By god's grace.

Abhi: okay agreed. But is there nothing else that got me back ?