Let's sneak out !

Recap: Aliya helped Dhruv calm down. Harshad convinced Soha to help him take his revenge from Manik for what had happened in their childhood. Abhimanyu explained to Mukti that it wasn't Nandini's fault if she rejected Dhruv.

The next morning, Manik reached college and he saw Nandini at a distance and started walking towards her to talk to her about Dhruv but his way was blocked by Soha.

Soha: Manik ! Where were you ? Me and Navya have been waiting for you in the music room for so long !

Manik: (looking in Nandini's direction) Yeah Soha just excuse me, I'll see you in 5 minutes okay ?

He starts moving towards Nandini again but Soha grabs his hand to stop him and makes him face her.

Soha: No Manik ! This is serious ! Musicana is like a week away and we need to practice !

Manik: (aggressively facing her) Oh really Soha ? So where did this concern vanish yesterday when me and Navya had been calling you again and again and you did not bother to pick our calls neither did you bother about the one week away musicana !

Soha: (apologetically) I'm sorry Manik. Actually there was some emergency with my family yesterday. That's the reason I couldn't come for practice and I was so busy I could not even answer your calls. But let's not repeat that today. Let's just go and practice please !

Manik takes one look at the direction in which he saw Nandini and is unable to locate her. He gives up and accompanies Soha to the music room where they start the rehearsals.

Nandini was moving towards the jam room but was afraid to face everyone. She remembered Mukti's bashing at her the other day and did not want to end up in the same situation once again. She had tried calling Dhruv several times the other day but he hadn't picked up any of her calls. That was a reason she feared facing him as well. She did not even know how were Aliya and Cabir going to react to it and therefore was taking small steps slowly moving towards the jam room.

She was being followed by Harshad who was quite confident now that he knew that Soha would take care of Manik giving him plenty of time with Nandini. He kept following her for some time after which he called out her name from behind. She did not recognise his voice and slowly turned around to face him. The sight of him made her feel irritated because she remembered his cheesy efforts from the past trying to befriend her. She turned around and started moving away when he called her name again.

Harshad: Umm Nandini wait ! Please !

Nandini: (turning to face him again) What is it ?

Harshad: Listen please can't you give me a minute to talk to you ?

Nandini: But why ? Why do you wish to talk to me ?

Harshad: To make you believe that I might not be such a jerk as you consider me.

Nandini: And why would I bother about that ?

Harshad: You wouldn't ! But I do. After all it's about my impression in your mind.

Nandini: Listen I do not have any impression of you alright ?! So chill !

Harshad: Wrong ! You do have an impression of me and that too a really ugly one. Please give me one chance to prove you wrong ! Please. It really matters a lot.

Nandini: Okay fine ! Speak up !

Harshad: (with a wide smile on his face) Thanks ! So should we start afresh ? (Extending his hand for a hand shake) Hi ! I'm Harshad Saxena !

Nandini: (giving a "you're unbelievable" look and shaking hand with him) Hi !

Harshad: Its a Pleasure to meet you. You know I really admire your musical talent and I'm a huge fan.