Evil Harshad

Recap: friendship day party at Nandini's place. Manik and Nandini sing O yaaraa together !

The next morning in college, Harshad is roaming around with an evil smile. Seems like he definitely has something on his mind. Just as he spots Manik entering college, he instructs something to a guy and then vanishes from the location. The guy whom Harshad had given instructions, goes to Manik and speaks,

Guy: hey ! You are Manik right ?

Manik: yes.

Guy: umm Raghav Sir has been looking for you. He needed to talk to you about musicana. He has called you in class no. 3 on the 3rd floor.

Manik thought for a moment but then found the guy convincing and therefore moved into the building and to the 3rd floor. Harshad had been waiting on the 3rd floor itself for Manik to arrive. The 3rd floor was almost empty and that made Manik doubtful but nevertheless he spotted class no. 3 and went inside. As soon as he entered, the door from behind closed and he immediately rushed towards it but it had been locked ! Manik instantly realised it must be Harshad and started hating himself for believing some random person.

Once Harshad comes back to the ground floor he spots Nandini coming in. Manik is really tensed and it strikes him that he should call Nandini and warn her to stay away from Harshad. He tries to call her but his phone does not have any network ! Harshad had placed a jammer near the class room because of which his phone wasn't working.

Harshad indicates a girl standing near Nandini to go ahead with their decided plan and so she does. She comes from behind with a glass of coffee and bumps into Nandini because of which her clothes get drenched in coffee.

Girl: (acting apologetic) Oh I'm so sorry. All your clothes are spoiled. Please come with me I'll take you to the washroom.

Nandini: (angrily) No its fine ! I can manage myself.

She starts moving towards the washroom on the ground floor inside the building when the girl stops her.

Girl: Actually, that washroom is dirty. The aya is still cleaning it. You please come with me. I'll take you to the washroom that's behind the building. Please come fast. We need to get rid of this or else the stains will stay on permanently.

Nandini makes an irritated look but then follows her. On their way, she calls up Aliya to ask her to get her something to wear.

Nandini: Hello Aliya are you still at your place ?

Aliya: Yeah I told you that I have some work so it will take me some time to reach college. I'll be there in another 45 minutes.

Nandini: Yeah that's alright. You just get me a dress from your wardrobe, I mean anything to wear.

Aliya: Why what happened ?

Nandini: (looking disgustedly at the girl walking beside her) I'll tell you all about it later. But for now just know that my clothes are drenched in coffee and they need to be replaced !

Aliya: Oh my god ! Don't worry Nandini I'll be there soon and will get you a fresh pair of clothes.

Nandini: Thanks !

As they reach the washroom, the girl starts helping Nandini in cleaning her dress but Nandini stops her saying that she can manage herself. The girl then apologises once again and leaves. As soon as she comes out, she calls Harshad and says, "Plan is on!" and hangs up !

Few minutes later when Nandini comes out of the washroom, still cleaning her dress and not looking in front, she hears someone call her from behind. She turns around to find 4 boys dressed in shabby clothes looking at her in a cheap way. One of the boys comes forward and says,