The fight !

Recap: Manik drunk at the holi party. In the drunk state, he somehow expresses to Nandini that he admires her.

The holi party had changed a lot of things and had also created a lot of drama in the lives of the students of SPACE. Manik and Nandini had started getting closer and so had Dhruv and Aliya. Dhruv was no longer mad at Nandini as he had started finding comfort in Aliya's company. He hadn't really been able to forgive her and wasn't even communicating with her but he no longer cared about it, thanks to Aliya. Nandini did wish to talk to Dhruv but Aliya had assured her she would make sure he was fine and would soon get the best friends together. She was really happy to finally have Dhruv by her side. Abhimanyu had been disturbed since the holi party since he had seen his dad in there after a long time. That reminded him of all his past family matters that had been created by himself.

Harshad's plan was still on and Soha was in it with him. Over the next couple of days, as Musicana was approaching, The Thunder 3 and The Fab 5 were busy practicing their performances and therefore Manik and Nandini would not get to spend enough time with each other. But that did not mean they did not feel the same for each other. Nandini still remembered what Manik had said to her at the party about his feelings for her. She still used to blush at that thought. However, Manik wasn't aware of his actions. He did realize he must have behaved really weird since he found out he had been drunk.

Because of the practice sessions, Soha was able to keep Manik extra busy while Harshad used to get some time out to interact with Nandini.

2 days after the holi party, Nandini was helping Chachi in the kitchen in the evening when the door bell rang. Nandini ran up to open the door hoping it would be Manik since she had not seen him the entire day in college as both of them had been busy practicing with their respective teams. However, she opened the door to find her new friend Harshad at the door step.

Nandini: (surprised to see him) Harshad ?! What are you doing here ?

Harshad: I was just passing by so thought of coming up to meet you. I hope you don't mind having your new friend here ?

Nandini: (not satisfied with the answer) But how did you know where did I live ?

Harshad: Well, since I would not be participating in Musicana, Raghav sir has given me some of the paper work and extra stuff to handle and help him out. That's how I came across the details of all the students participating.

Nandini: Oh really ?

Harshad: Of course ! You don't believe me ? C'mon Nandini, we're friends now.

Chachi: (calling out from the kitchen) Who is it Nandu ?

Nandini: It's my friend from college Chachi.

Chachi: (coming out of the kitchen to greet the guest) Is it Manik ? (surprised to find a new face) Oh ! Sorry I don't think I've met you before. Please come in dear. Nandu, at least offer your friend to come in.

Nandini: Yes Chachi. Come in.

Chachi: What's your name child ?

Harshad: Hello Chachi. I'm Harshad. Harshad Saxena. And I'm Nandini's new friend.

Saying that he turns towards Nandini and gives her a wide smile to which she replies with a faint one.

Nandini had been accepting Harshad as a friend since his intentions didn't really seem wrong to her but his actions at times did seem weird. She used to wonder at times as to why was he interested in her to such an extent but then used to let that thought be assuming it was just her imagination and things were just normal.

Harshad: Hey Nandini, do you have the notes from today's lecture of Raghav sir ? I had to miss the class for some work for the Musicana.

Nandini: Yeah !