Announcement !

So friends, Valentine's Day is coming up and we need to make it special right ? When we had kyy, the Valentine's Day did not turn out that well as Manan back then had been fighting over soha's incident ! Remember ?

But this Valentine's Day, I want to make it as special as possible... So as all of you might have noticed, my PaNi ff is nearing its 50th part and the manan ff is nearing its 25th part. And sadly it isn't coming on the Valentine's Day ! But I want to release both parts on the Valentine's Day ! And for that I have come up with an idea.

Now tomorrow is Manan ff day so I will be updating the 24th part tomorrow and after that the 25th part would directly come up on 14th Feb, Valentines day ! Next week we will be celebrating PaNi week as everyday would be a PaNi update and accordingly the 50th part would again land up on 14th Feb Valentine's Day ! Hope you all like the plan....

And and and....It's not over yet....This Valentine's Day, I have a small competition for all of you if anyone is interested....You can all make edits for both the ffs separately and I will choose one to be the cover of my stories....One for each would be selected and kept as the cover...And anyone who does not win, won't really lose as their edits would find place as a cover for any of the parts coming up later...I don't know if many of you would be interested or not but it's just that I want to have your involvement too in these stories as it's not just mine but all of yours too !! Anyone interested may please text me individually....

Let us make this Valentine's Day a special one !!

Lots of Love !!

#behappy

#spreadsmiles