Love Blossoms

I know sorry won't be enough this time. But friends, I don't know what else to say to all of you. I guess many of you won't even bother reading the story further after such a long gap! But there were just so many things happening in my life, I was not in the right state of mind to write good. I really am very very sorry for this. I just hope you can all forgive me and as a cover up, I have given such a long update that I hope you all enjoy.

And, PaNi story update would be up tomorrow. Also, I am again changing my schedule so from now onwards I would be updating only on weekends. Saturday would be a Manan update and Sunday would be a PaNi update. But don't worry, since there would be just one update per week, it would be really long to satisfy your curiosity.

And one last thing before you can start reading. Yes I had told that this story is coming to an end but a few of you seemed to be dissatisfied with that decision just like me. Even I did not wish to stop writing this as I love to do so but I had decided that because the story plot I had planned in the beginning was coming to an end. But when I gave it a thought, I got a few more tracks so it won't end soon enough. A few more tracks before the story ends.

****

Recap: Manik and Nandini have the girlfriend/boyfriend tag for each other. The fab 4 inform Nandini that they weren't ready to accept Manik into the band. Soha overhears Aryaman's conversation with another girl telling her that he loved her which disheartens her. Nandini decides to join the Fab 5 again.

The fab 4 had just taken an exit from the jam room leaving the new couple all alone. Nandini knew she had to get going and make things correct before they would get shattered all around. And, to start with, she needed to gain Manik's faith in her and then go talk to her friends.

Nandini: Manik, are you alright? I'm really sorry about what my friends said just now. But don't worry I know just how to fix these things.

Manik: Nandini, you don't have to give up your dad's dream for this.

Nandini: Let's just say, it's all worth it for my friends and for you.

She gave him a soft peck on his cheek and left. Being an ex-member of the band and very much a lifelong best friend, she knew just where she would find them all after that heated argument. She walked up straight to the terrace on the third building of the college premises, and there they were.

Mukti: I can't believe this! Was that really Nandini? Our Nandu? How could she....

Aliya: I know! She was behaving so weird. She was fighting with us and defending that new found friend? Look I don't have anything against Manik but with Nandini forgetting about us and going closer to him is really bothering me.

Dhruv: Yeah! I wish there was a way she could manage both. You know? The music album and her dad's dream. Is it that difficult?

She had been witnessing the whole conversation from a distance, trying to feel the pain her best friends had been going through. But, at that statement made by Dhruv, she had to step in.

Nandini: Yes it is!

All of them turned around and on seeing her face started feeling guilty about talking behind her back.

Nandini: (joining them) You know before I talked to all of you about my decision, I did consider that thing. Look, I want you all to know that this is very hard for me as well. I never wanted to choose between my Appa and my friends. But you know, it turned out to be a bit more difficult to manage both. Nevertheless, what happened is in the past. And I would like to say I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have made you all go through this. But you know what? It's never gonna come up again. Because, I am rejoining the band.